99 pts · February 2, 2013
She doesn’t have one. You know.
That c-stick using bastard...
What about Cones of Dunshire??
There was a fire drill that caused everyone to evacuate; car then jumped the curb and hit the crowd. I imagine they saw this and went inside
But did she have nationwide???
Mason
Inter-species marriage!? Oh what a time to be alive!
This .gif might just possibly be the thing to make me leave imgur and go outside...
I didn't plan on sleeping tonight anyways...
Dammit, who told OP what we do when he/she is gone?
She doesn’t have one. You know.
That c-stick using bastard...
What about Cones of Dunshire??
There was a fire drill that caused everyone to evacuate; car then jumped the curb and hit the crowd. I imagine they saw this and went inside
But did she have nationwide???
Mason
Inter-species marriage!? Oh what a time to be alive!
This .gif might just possibly be the thing to make me leave imgur and go outside...
I didn't plan on sleeping tonight anyways...
Dammit, who told OP what we do when he/she is gone?