4131 pts · May 30, 2016
Yo. o/
Not 100% sure but that looks like greenteaneko’s style. I’d link their twitter but last time I did the comment was removed.
v
Nope, I don’t enjoy the song, but I like what it is artistically, especially with the video.
Konosuba, I hope your friend enjoys. https://myanimelist.net/anime/30831/Kono_Subarashii_Sekai_ni_Shukufuku_wo
Holy shit I can’t believe I forgot this unbelievably frustrating.
Don’t forget auto-playing videos, I think those are even worst than ads.
A bug that kills bugs I hate is aight in my book.
Yeah, no real continuity between seasons.
Looks like he was zoomed in.
Yup, damn good one too.
Good luck girl. Funny af, would recommend. https://myanimelist.net/anime/13535/Binbougami_ga
No.
Cute, but I just can’t trust tweets mentioning children anymore.
A few days ago there was a post on fp about a political filter & now this? Make up your damn mind imgur!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRNOnLRp1dU&t=0m5s
I mean... You don’t have to get married, let alone have kids.
Pfft, as if I could split that far anyway.
Oh hey it’s you! You’ve very quickly become a favorite of mine. v
Not 100% sure but that looks like greenteaneko’s style. I’d link their twitter but last time I did the comment was removed.
Nope, I don’t enjoy the song, but I like what it is artistically, especially with the video.
Konosuba, I hope your friend enjoys. https://myanimelist.net/anime/30831/Kono_Subarashii_Sekai_ni_Shukufuku_wo
Holy shit I can’t believe I forgot this unbelievably frustrating.
Don’t forget auto-playing videos, I think those are even worst than ads.
A bug that kills bugs I hate is aight in my book.
Yeah, no real continuity between seasons.
Looks like he was zoomed in.
Yup, damn good one too.
Good luck girl. Funny af, would recommend. https://myanimelist.net/anime/13535/Binbougami_ga
No.
Cute, but I just can’t trust tweets mentioning children anymore.
A few days ago there was a post on fp about a political filter & now this? Make up your damn mind imgur!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRNOnLRp1dU&t=0m5s
I mean... You don’t have to get married, let alone have kids.
Pfft, as if I could split that far anyway.
Oh hey it’s you! You’ve very quickly become a favorite of mine.
v