305 pts ยท July 25, 2012
Jiggle Jiggle Jiggle go the stomach moles
Looks lovely. UK backyards are so dainty and cute! Wish I was there :|
This should be the top comment.
Thanks for the long write-up after the pics! Great info. It really is as simple to say Move more & eat less. That is the beginning.
A great illustration of why Americans are so fucking fat.
Yeah, he is 1 part Houdini, 1 part parkour master and a dash of Don't Give a Fuck.
This imgurian needs more upvotes, stat. Send him to the top!
Moana is an edgelord?
@OP - Remember this is the mother of your child(ren). I know what she is doing isn't right. But what about your kid(s)?
One trip, up your grocery game by not killing your hand: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mighty-Handle-More-Bags.-One-Trip.-No-Spills/141391992
Of course they should. I'm a woman. Lying and ruining someone's life is never acceptable. Treat other people well and be treated the same.
I have no frame of reference for your comment, sorry. Is this a joke, a meme? I'm a bit confused.
I had to put my 10 year old cat to sleep last week because of eye cancer. Sorry for your loss.
@op Totally normal. Anyone who doesn't agree needs to learn about male sexual needs. I wish you, your hand, and your fleshlight a happy end.
Why not just be honest and tell them they're assholes? At least then they'll stop inviting you TOO. :D
Looks like your baby is actually Jeff from American Dad. Something about those eyes in the second to last picture :D But congrats!
Whole post, very selfish. You weren't trying to be nice, you wanted someone to make YOU feel good for what you did. Pure ego.
He looks like an angry asshole.
Maybe she "toyed" with you because you were a creepy jackass.
Alternate title: How I ended up in the ER in the middle of the day with a gunshot wound.
"Then wink, and slap him in the ass." So, just place my open hand inside his rectum then? Sounds invasive.
Wedding tattoo. A really snazzy one.
Slavery exists in all countries of the world, currently. People are just ignoring it.
Yep. People are just ignorant of what "modern" slavery looks like. Human trafficking is a plague in every country and affects all ages.
Slavery exists in every nation around the globe. Human trafficking is a very real, and it is thriving. Slavery has not been eradicated.
This is why you don't introduce yourself to neighbors in an apartment complex. You gave them an invitation to harass you by providing ph. #.
We shouldn't. Your skin color or religion should have nothing to do with your nation of origin. PC rules bruh.
I think that its none of your fucking business.
None of those recipes would win an award and a serious cooking competition.
If it is homemade old-fashioned eggnog, then yeah keep on chugging it. Darwin Award. Otherwise, it is pasteurized for safety when sold.
Jiggle Jiggle Jiggle go the stomach moles
Looks lovely. UK backyards are so dainty and cute! Wish I was there :|
This should be the top comment.
Thanks for the long write-up after the pics! Great info. It really is as simple to say Move more & eat less. That is the beginning.
A great illustration of why Americans are so fucking fat.
Yeah, he is 1 part Houdini, 1 part parkour master and a dash of Don't Give a Fuck.
This imgurian needs more upvotes, stat. Send him to the top!
Moana is an edgelord?
@OP - Remember this is the mother of your child(ren). I know what she is doing isn't right. But what about your kid(s)?
One trip, up your grocery game by not killing your hand: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mighty-Handle-More-Bags.-One-Trip.-No-Spills/141391992
Of course they should. I'm a woman. Lying and ruining someone's life is never acceptable. Treat other people well and be treated the same.
I have no frame of reference for your comment, sorry. Is this a joke, a meme? I'm a bit confused.
I had to put my 10 year old cat to sleep last week because of eye cancer. Sorry for your loss.
@op Totally normal. Anyone who doesn't agree needs to learn about male sexual needs. I wish you, your hand, and your fleshlight a happy end.
Why not just be honest and tell them they're assholes? At least then they'll stop inviting you TOO. :D
Looks like your baby is actually Jeff from American Dad. Something about those eyes in the second to last picture :D But congrats!
Whole post, very selfish. You weren't trying to be nice, you wanted someone to make YOU feel good for what you did. Pure ego.
He looks like an angry asshole.
Maybe she "toyed" with you because you were a creepy jackass.
Alternate title: How I ended up in the ER in the middle of the day with a gunshot wound.
"Then wink, and slap him in the ass." So, just place my open hand inside his rectum then? Sounds invasive.
Wedding tattoo. A really snazzy one.
Slavery exists in all countries of the world, currently. People are just ignoring it.
Yep. People are just ignorant of what "modern" slavery looks like. Human trafficking is a plague in every country and affects all ages.
Slavery exists in every nation around the globe. Human trafficking is a very real, and it is thriving. Slavery has not been eradicated.
This is why you don't introduce yourself to neighbors in an apartment complex. You gave them an invitation to harass you by providing ph. #.
We shouldn't. Your skin color or religion should have nothing to do with your nation of origin. PC rules bruh.
I think that its none of your fucking business.
None of those recipes would win an award and a serious cooking competition.
If it is homemade old-fashioned eggnog, then yeah keep on chugging it. Darwin Award. Otherwise, it is pasteurized for safety when sold.