17 pts ยท July 18, 2014
So you signed up for a United explorer card?
Hey guys, you realize that Imgur is a democratic echo chamber. The only way to affect change is not by hating people, but talking to them.
Don't worry. Emperor XI said emissions will rise until 2030 before beginning to go down. The Chinese middle class will catch up.
They're good dogs, Bront.
Sing "every sperm is sacred" by monty python
No, mid range is 15%, high range is 20% plus obamacare surtax of 3.8%. Raise it too high, and they bail/offshore. Capital is mobile.
You guys do understand the difference between capital gains and income, right? Not saying it's right, just saying that's why.
A little bit different under King Idris, though...
I herd you like mudkips
The company I work for exists because we found billions of oil in Libya when there were no discoveries. Beautiful place/people.
What country?
Still better than the impossible burger
Can I finish? Please, can I finish? Okay, I'm finished.
Where is this?
It's politically easier to inflate away the debt than balance the budget.
Jet fuel can't melt Hillary's emails
So you signed up for a United explorer card?
Hey guys, you realize that Imgur is a democratic echo chamber. The only way to affect change is not by hating people, but talking to them.
Don't worry. Emperor XI said emissions will rise until 2030 before beginning to go down. The Chinese middle class will catch up.
They're good dogs, Bront.
Sing "every sperm is sacred" by monty python
No, mid range is 15%, high range is 20% plus obamacare surtax of 3.8%. Raise it too high, and they bail/offshore. Capital is mobile.
You guys do understand the difference between capital gains and income, right? Not saying it's right, just saying that's why.
A little bit different under King Idris, though...
I herd you like mudkips
The company I work for exists because we found billions of oil in Libya when there were no discoveries. Beautiful place/people.
What country?
Still better than the impossible burger
Can I finish? Please, can I finish? Okay, I'm finished.
Where is this?
It's politically easier to inflate away the debt than balance the budget.
Jet fuel can't melt Hillary's emails