22 pts ยท September 13, 2012
geranimalizzle
Yeah my cousin texted me. Text me
Ah thats easy enough, since I know which trees are birch.
Real shit
Lmao Jim Koch is the co founder for sam adams- not just a choco beer expert.
hahaha he thinks hes people!
t(-.-t)
DAT form!
I love you
Too far
JESUS MY GAWD
JESUS MY GOD
Damn right
HEY FUNNY
Diabetes
Night fish always taste better
one fedora per crew
Big pimping!
He wont even notice he will be too happy with that queer pokemon shit.
I know right? What kind of shit is this?
Thats what I am fucking saying. I guess I should be childish now apparently thats what the women like.
Sadly: His GF is unaware she is dating a child.
Ever tried pot? It helps
geranimalizzle
Yeah my cousin texted me. Text me
Ah thats easy enough, since I know which trees are birch.
Real shit
Lmao Jim Koch is the co founder for sam adams- not just a choco beer expert.
hahaha he thinks hes people!
t(-.-t)
DAT form!
I love you
I love you
Too far
JESUS MY GAWD
JESUS MY GOD
Damn right
HEY FUNNY
Diabetes
Night fish always taste better
one fedora per crew
Big pimping!
He wont even notice he will be too happy with that queer pokemon shit.
I know right? What kind of shit is this?
Thats what I am fucking saying. I guess I should be childish now apparently thats what the women like.
Sadly: His GF is unaware she is dating a child.
Ever tried pot? It helps