261 pts ยท August 21, 2012
Found my home on the internet :)
I don't remember seeing that part in cats?
+25 smithing, +15 medium armour
Fellow FA WRX owner here! Welcome to the WRX crew!
My theory, is that they were 'created' with belly buttons. Otherwise when they had kids they would have no idea what's going on with them!
I don't feel like doing the research... What's this from?
"Stop doing that, you'll ruin your skate board! And you won't get another one for Christmas" - his mum probably
I LOVE GOOOOOOOOLD!
They look like they saw you coming.
They are dead sexy. I'm looking at buying one very soon! Keen as!
The calzones! They betrayed us!
Umm, that picture is bullshit. Everyone knows they come from bread rolls.
#triggerwarning. Rofl
That escalated quickly!
Looks cheap and nasty, but slap a Razor label on and baby you're in business!
"... I don't know! Fly casually!"
I seemed to have boundless patience as a kid, now, not so much! I finished this over a few months!
I'm renting now so the landlord probably wont appreciate 20 plus holes in his roof lol.
Ohh thats a great idea! Yeah my bedroom as a kid I must of had at least 20 hanging from my roof via fishing line!
The front and back wheel guards stand out a bit. Otherwise looks mint!
Looks great! Constructive feedback though, get some poly filler on really noticeable joints and sand them back before paint. 1/2.
More you slut.
Sweet. I just might.
I was waiting for battletoads! Not disappointed.
What game is this?
Good on ya! Geez there are some mega assholes around at the moment!
Don't be a fuckwit mate.
Geeez. It'll look good for a little while, then it'll start to fade, go chalky and shit. Rattle cans are shit. 2 pack is the proper way.
Down with douchebag downvoters!
The more you know!
Why the fuck not?
I don't remember seeing that part in cats?
+25 smithing, +15 medium armour
Fellow FA WRX owner here! Welcome to the WRX crew!
My theory, is that they were 'created' with belly buttons. Otherwise when they had kids they would have no idea what's going on with them!
I don't feel like doing the research... What's this from?
"Stop doing that, you'll ruin your skate board! And you won't get another one for Christmas" - his mum probably
I LOVE GOOOOOOOOLD!
They look like they saw you coming.
They are dead sexy. I'm looking at buying one very soon! Keen as!
The calzones! They betrayed us!
Umm, that picture is bullshit. Everyone knows they come from bread rolls.
#triggerwarning. Rofl
That escalated quickly!
Looks cheap and nasty, but slap a Razor label on and baby you're in business!
"... I don't know! Fly casually!"
I seemed to have boundless patience as a kid, now, not so much! I finished this over a few months!
I'm renting now so the landlord probably wont appreciate 20 plus holes in his roof lol.
Ohh thats a great idea! Yeah my bedroom as a kid I must of had at least 20 hanging from my roof via fishing line!
The front and back wheel guards stand out a bit. Otherwise looks mint!
Looks great! Constructive feedback though, get some poly filler on really noticeable joints and sand them back before paint. 1/2.
More you slut.
Sweet. I just might.
I was waiting for battletoads! Not disappointed.
What game is this?
Good on ya! Geez there are some mega assholes around at the moment!
Don't be a fuckwit mate.
Geeez. It'll look good for a little while, then it'll start to fade, go chalky and shit. Rattle cans are shit. 2 pack is the proper way.
Down with douchebag downvoters!
The more you know!
Why the fuck not?