DatHotMess

5105 pts · May 19, 2014


I Does anyone read this? Message me if you have. DO IT. ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ Anyway. So, hiiiiii!? My name is Elisabeth but that's awfully long so people just call me Elle.... Or Elsa. That ones becoming more popular since the movie came out. >_>*hrngh* http://i.imgur.com/AeMZNTo.jpg <-- This is me. I'm a divorcé with two kids that's about to get married a second time to her long lost High School crush. (It's been like a Fairy Tail and if you would like to hear about the amazingness just message me) He's a FireFighter and a Gumdo teacher at this Martial Arts Studio. He makes me proud when he goes out on his calls. Sometimes it's even during dinner or sexy times. And sometimes it's a bunch of stupid kids screwing around. You can see why I have the right to be angry at them for taking him away from me. But I'm not... He's amazing and they have no one. During all this wedding planning I had to have surgery to remove half of my Thyroid. Big Cancer scare shook my world for a 2nd time. I had great results and I'm happy to also say my levels are in the normal range so I won't need medicine! Let's see. I'm a Southerner from Arkansas. Sweet as a peach. Natural platinum blonde with one blue eye and one hazel. Thank you Heterochromia. I love Jesus and thy neighbor... No matter who they are. You are all special and if a person wants to marry another person then dammit there shouldn't be an issue! I'm kind of preachy too. lol. I love hard and I hate harder. Set me off and the Irish comes out. I can curse and hit and... I'm not proud of that but it's just something left behind from my previous marriage. u_u ANYHOO. I love comics, video games, action movies, and any electronic you shove in my face. I'm very personable and if you need someone to talk to I'm here. I may not be able to solve your problem but I can lend a judge free ear. ‧⁺◟( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ·̫ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ ) I hope to hear from you soon. Love, Elle

Ha very. But I'm a lot of fun

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

But not about the points really. I'm happy to just stay at 1 you know? I verified I have a stalker though who likes to downvote me

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I like to whisper.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

I don't think I gave them a good enough reason to though.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Points* rather.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

*whispers* this isn't about the post. I'm confused to why it was downvoted at all since it was relevant to the submission. Downvote fairy?

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Haha nice try. Under my bedside table actually. Sneaky things. I posted the link to the thread in the comments.

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

*rubs temple* this is so frustrating. I don't give a shit about points. Why did someone go out of their way to downvote a relevant comment

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

That's fine with me darling. This isn't my main after all. :3 Once you hit Glorious you don't give a shit anymore.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Sure I'll try and find it. Might take me a moment, I've misplaced my glasses.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Oh I'm not worried about it. Just killing time.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

I wasn't seeking council. The entire thread was made up of stories about lost Father's during Father's Day. My post was relevant.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Nope, don't have the time. Though I'm glad I made this post. Now all the downvote fairies can get their jollies off in here.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

I'm not? I'm more confused then anything. Was what I said offensive? This is what becomes of a people person.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

I really don't care if they do. Once you made glorious on another account you could care less about all of this.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 3

Oh honey I know that. I don't care about the points. I just don't see why people went out of their way to downvote a comment like that?

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

I'm sorry, folks. The title is long but I just don't understand why it was downvoted to hell.

12 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 8

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

BARELY!

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Dear God

12 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

The hell should I know I'm not a doctor! *cough* rub it out with some sort of healing creme to prevent chafing?

12 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

Good lord... where's his... you know... wobbly bit?

12 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

My little girl just turned one today. So that means a year ago I was giving birth at the same time as a Kangaroo. Well okay then.

12 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 1

You are only seeing what is before you. We need to go deeper. Deeper shades that is!

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Genius.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

I always wanted to bang harvey

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Holy... My panties.

12 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 5

It* sweet baby Jesus I hate imgur on mobile

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Pudding has a better consistency and makes if more realistic. *cough* what?

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Is this at a Firehouse Subs!? That place is amazing, we get a discount seeing as how the hubby is a firefighter!

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0