25 pts ยท December 27, 2016
Probably the easiest part of being gay!
They did indeed!
It was only once or twice! They stay away now..
Haha, damn. My experiences with 'straight' men are!
Ow, I want to hear more! Sure you can tell me in private :p
Haha, speaking from experience?
Straight men are the most fun
Shame that I'm in my underwear in all the ones I've got on my phone!
Congrats! As someone who has been out for ages now, feel free to ask any questions :)
Tbh the talking can often me more fun
And weirdly this gif makes me want to...stub my toe...
Well huh - seems I do too.
Anyone else sit here waiting for the timer to go down?
The first selfie I have truly enjoyed. Might send dick pics.
Now just send me the ones you fapped to most
Probably the easiest part of being gay!
They did indeed!
It was only once or twice! They stay away now..
Haha, damn. My experiences with 'straight' men are!
Ow, I want to hear more! Sure you can tell me in private :p
Haha, speaking from experience?
Straight men are the most fun
Shame that I'm in my underwear in all the ones I've got on my phone!
Congrats! As someone who has been out for ages now, feel free to ask any questions :)
Tbh the talking can often me more fun
And weirdly this gif makes me want to...stub my toe...
Well huh - seems I do too.
Anyone else sit here waiting for the timer to go down?
Anyone else sit here waiting for the timer to go down?
The first selfie I have truly enjoyed. Might send dick pics.
Now just send me the ones you fapped to most