45 pts ยท September 7, 2013
Chewie didn't age a day!
14 months, stay strong!
When life gives you lemmings make lemmingade.
Is that poison oak?
How to beat Aquaman. 1) Don't swim. 2) Congratulation, you've just beat Aquaman.
I wonder what makes the boat fade away like that when it gets to the top.
War of Kings would be difficult, and no way the 3rd Avengers movie doesn't come out in May, and it's gonna be about Thanos.
I always upvote Coral...
As a show of solidarity, I won't watch any soccer!
I Am Groot!
Poor rock. There's always community college.
I work at a pizza place, and actually had an order like this a couple of weeks ago!
Chewie didn't age a day!
14 months, stay strong!
When life gives you lemmings make lemmingade.
Is that poison oak?
How to beat Aquaman. 1) Don't swim. 2) Congratulation, you've just beat Aquaman.
I wonder what makes the boat fade away like that when it gets to the top.
War of Kings would be difficult, and no way the 3rd Avengers movie doesn't come out in May, and it's gonna be about Thanos.
I always upvote Coral...
As a show of solidarity, I won't watch any soccer!
I Am Groot!
Poor rock. There's always community college.
I work at a pizza place, and actually had an order like this a couple of weeks ago!