1076 pts ยท January 17, 2012
AND EEEEEEEEEEYEEEEE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
You're what us city slickers consider... Iowa
Damnit it Mom
The guy behind yellow shirt, just gives up... YOU COULDVE BEEN
http://imgur.com/di9bBKF
This... This is why I love this show.
That's how I still sing it :P
Let's get to rock around, let's rock around, that's right on top it's trickayyy. Tr Tr tr Tr Tr Tr trickayyy!
So if I'm 20 it's cool for me to date a 16 year old?
You're comment was -1 all I can do is bring it 0 :('
Draw me Santa wrestling 3 cats in imgur headquarters.
Is there a video of it by chance? I want to laugh.
Well that's unpopular opinion that is backed up by science. That like saying lesbians are dudes....
Did you make a SoA reference?
Total agree. Or a few paint bucket marks to the head.
Better no... Then yes.
Oh the nostalgia you just brought back!
Same, was like wow really you show up send give him a hat.. . . Oh snap nevermind
You can leave now.
Right by the higschool
You da real mvp
6'6"+ club in in. Make me feel normal!
Plus size model my ass!
Ruling on the field is. CONFIRMED. The correcting of the word is just fine.
The depths of hell. Where belongs!
I hope dis oc I likea dis oc .
Update! Holy crap guys six points. :) feeling more loved than the time I went to Nederland Ranch
+1 for childhood nostalgia
GRULABRALBOOW!
Mothers of repost
You're what us city slickers consider... Iowa
Damnit it Mom
The guy behind yellow shirt, just gives up... YOU COULDVE BEEN
http://imgur.com/di9bBKF
This... This is why I love this show.
That's how I still sing it :P
Let's get to rock around, let's rock around, that's right on top it's trickayyy. Tr Tr tr Tr Tr Tr trickayyy!
So if I'm 20 it's cool for me to date a 16 year old?
You're comment was -1 all I can do is bring it 0 :('
Draw me Santa wrestling 3 cats in imgur headquarters.
Is there a video of it by chance? I want to laugh.
Well that's unpopular opinion that is backed up by science. That like saying lesbians are dudes....
Did you make a SoA reference?
Total agree. Or a few paint bucket marks to the head.
Better no... Then yes.
Oh the nostalgia you just brought back!
Same, was like wow really you show up send give him a hat.. . . Oh snap nevermind
You can leave now.
Right by the higschool
You da real mvp
6'6"+ club in in. Make me feel normal!
Plus size model my ass!
Ruling on the field is. CONFIRMED. The correcting of the word is just fine.
The depths of hell. Where belongs!
I hope dis oc I likea dis oc .
Update! Holy crap guys six points. :) feeling more loved than the time I went to Nederland Ranch
+1 for childhood nostalgia
GRULABRALBOOW!
Mothers of repost