106 pts · December 24, 2017
Don’t forget to put yer toque on, fkn eh bud?
Cool cool cool cool cool cool
Prandt number??
Not the last one :)
Pussy so stank all I can do is lookie lookie.
Phrasing my guy/girl, phrasing.
If you’re playing a video on YouTube and you press lockscreen twice. It usually works. Idk about android’s though.
Will smith and his wife??
v
meme looks good. Gimme it
o
Chandler just makes everything better. Those bloopers are hilarious
. ?
..
That pine cone gave me a little anxiety
I did not have MySpace but I used to have Friendster
“Unexpectedly”
It was -40 degree Celsius last week down here in southern Alberta. With a windchill, was not a good time.
Don’t forget to put yer toque on, fkn eh bud?
Cool cool cool cool cool cool
Prandt number??
Not the last one :)
Pussy so stank all I can do is lookie lookie.
Phrasing my guy/girl, phrasing.
If you’re playing a video on YouTube and you press lockscreen twice. It usually works. Idk about android’s though.
Will smith and his wife??
Chandler just makes everything better. Those bloopers are hilarious
. ?
..
That pine cone gave me a little anxiety
I did not have MySpace but I used to have Friendster
“Unexpectedly”
It was -40 degree Celsius last week down here in southern Alberta. With a windchill, was not a good time.