392 pts ยท November 20, 2014
"Can I roll a perception check on the graveyard?" "Sure!" "It's a two. So this is what a rock factory looks like!"
Neat!
Why does the dildo shop have such a large hanging shirt display by the register?
And inside the necronomicon he found $100. But wait what's this? He unfolded the money and there's a fully functional N64 inside!
You're both suspended
But people like them.
" I can't waypoint. Who in this party is in combat?" "There are no enemies around any of us." "It's me fighting my inner demons."
BUT I'M A SPIDER
There are just as many "where-is-my-super-suit? comments" comments as there are "where-is-my-super-suit?" Comments.
Quick! Someone find the "satisfying" image compilation!
No! It's a wolverine corgi.
This made me want porridge. None of your other pictures of porridge have made me want porridge, but this one did. Is that your goal?
It is corporately owned and I am but a humble sales rep.
leaks once or twice a year and makes our stockroom rain.
There's a gym above my work. Whenever someone drops weights it sounds like the building is about to come crashing down. Also their plumbing
How is a model ship a science project?
I saw almost the same comment on another post three minutes ago. I don't know if it was you that made it, but this is appropriate for both.
He looks like someone ordered ,as a joke, a pizza in a box made of pizza and then showed up surprised and thrilled.
Spore creature created in spore creature creator.
/faps patriotically
This was horrible advice. I now have a small hole in my wall.
I mean, there was that Gintama gif, so it's not like I'm just going to not upvote and walk away.
lol. Nut allergies... classic!
Where's the dickbutt?
Good on you, Jane!
That's a pretty light shade of red.
Those are some nice bonsai
To shut the fuck up 2/2
I was going to link to the 2013 collegehumor post with this picture, but halfway through doing it I got a strong urge to tell myself 1/2
This is a flamingo facts fact.
"Can I roll a perception check on the graveyard?" "Sure!" "It's a two. So this is what a rock factory looks like!"
Neat!
Why does the dildo shop have such a large hanging shirt display by the register?
And inside the necronomicon he found $100. But wait what's this? He unfolded the money and there's a fully functional N64 inside!
You're both suspended
But people like them.
" I can't waypoint. Who in this party is in combat?" "There are no enemies around any of us." "It's me fighting my inner demons."
BUT I'M A SPIDER
There are just as many "where-is-my-super-suit? comments" comments as there are "where-is-my-super-suit?" Comments.
Quick! Someone find the "satisfying" image compilation!
No! It's a wolverine corgi.
This made me want porridge. None of your other pictures of porridge have made me want porridge, but this one did. Is that your goal?
It is corporately owned and I am but a humble sales rep.
leaks once or twice a year and makes our stockroom rain.
There's a gym above my work. Whenever someone drops weights it sounds like the building is about to come crashing down. Also their plumbing
How is a model ship a science project?
I saw almost the same comment on another post three minutes ago. I don't know if it was you that made it, but this is appropriate for both.
He looks like someone ordered ,as a joke, a pizza in a box made of pizza and then showed up surprised and thrilled.
Spore creature created in spore creature creator.
/faps patriotically
This was horrible advice. I now have a small hole in my wall.
I mean, there was that Gintama gif, so it's not like I'm just going to not upvote and walk away.
lol. Nut allergies... classic!
Where's the dickbutt?
Good on you, Jane!
That's a pretty light shade of red.
Those are some nice bonsai
To shut the fuck up 2/2
I was going to link to the 2013 collegehumor post with this picture, but halfway through doing it I got a strong urge to tell myself 1/2
This is a flamingo facts fact.