5831 pts ยท December 2, 2011
Meh, no boo hoo-ing. Just lowering expectations. Much lower and I'll move on... it's life, I wear big girl panties and I can take it.
The Columbus (Ohio) Zoo has raised funds to buy and transport the next giraffe on the chopping block to our zoo in order to save him.
Me too! I got a text message picture of a cannon that says, "you make my heart go boom". That's it. Yay me... I am returning his gifts.
Yes, that is EXACTLY what it is all about.
I'm just along for the ride to the front page!! Wheeeee!!!
These are fantastic!! Favoriting for cutie reference, I train people for interviews and will most certainly share these.
AGREED!!
Yup, I died. I'm posting from the depths of hell where we only have dial-up, MySpace and AOL email.
I want to downvote because I wanted a "yes" but thanks for an answer. You get an upvote for being smart.
do anything until he actually broke an OH law. Despite a slew of police reports and hospital records from NC. 4/4
If I had an OOP the cops (who lived next door) in OH could've arrested him ON MY DOORSTEP before he murdered me. Instead they couldn't 3/?
I was an abuse victim in one NC and couldn't get an OOP in OH after moving so I had to go into hiding for a month when he came after me. 2/?
It gives law enforcement more power to act. He threatened you? Oh well, too bad. Oh, you have an OOP?!? "You have the right to remain..."
Hope the bastard coated bastard hangs for what he's done!! Signed!
My BF's 13 yo daughter had suicidal ideations, I want so badly to send this to her. I just want to fix her so badly.
Thank you for summarizing my inbox. I wondered what I'd done wrong the moment I opened Imgur. Whew! Usually I've just pissed them off.
Based on the number of "sup" responses and your -2 points I suspect you are in the minority. If it hurt him I wouldn't do it.
That's why *I* do it!!
Upvote for Macho Man Randy Savage reference!
Thank you for explaining WHY you Googled something random. I always wonder "Why?" when I see posts like this.
... And it took me ENTIRELY too long to "get it". Oh my.
I lost it at "vet informs me... no panther". Good on you for saving them!! :-)
As a long-time FOH, I wouldn't trade you jobs for the world. I have MAD RESPECT for the BOH staff and love you all!!
I have a boyfriend who does this when I make the bed. Maybe I should trade him for two cats?
Glad I'm not the only one, I actually laughed harder at 102 trying to run.
My 14-year-old daughter and I have a similar thing going on with a childhood ddoll of mine. It's head has come off so it's quite creepy!!
A modern "Gift of the Magi", my favorite short story. Love their sense of humor!!!! :-)
I looked at the handwriting and the "smiley" faces and immediately knew it's the (ex)wife!
There are extenuating circumstances in his world. LOTS of stress and a broken foot. We have a very healthy relationship, it's all good!
My BF texted "You coming to bed?" So I hurried in. I'm laying next to him. Naked. He's watching wrestling. Y'all know what I'm doing. :-(
Meh, no boo hoo-ing. Just lowering expectations. Much lower and I'll move on... it's life, I wear big girl panties and I can take it.
The Columbus (Ohio) Zoo has raised funds to buy and transport the next giraffe on the chopping block to our zoo in order to save him.
Me too! I got a text message picture of a cannon that says, "you make my heart go boom". That's it. Yay me... I am returning his gifts.
Yes, that is EXACTLY what it is all about.
I'm just along for the ride to the front page!! Wheeeee!!!
These are fantastic!! Favoriting for cutie reference, I train people for interviews and will most certainly share these.
AGREED!!
Yup, I died. I'm posting from the depths of hell where we only have dial-up, MySpace and AOL email.
I want to downvote because I wanted a "yes" but thanks for an answer. You get an upvote for being smart.
do anything until he actually broke an OH law. Despite a slew of police reports and hospital records from NC. 4/4
If I had an OOP the cops (who lived next door) in OH could've arrested him ON MY DOORSTEP before he murdered me. Instead they couldn't 3/?
I was an abuse victim in one NC and couldn't get an OOP in OH after moving so I had to go into hiding for a month when he came after me. 2/?
It gives law enforcement more power to act. He threatened you? Oh well, too bad. Oh, you have an OOP?!? "You have the right to remain..."
Hope the bastard coated bastard hangs for what he's done!! Signed!
My BF's 13 yo daughter had suicidal ideations, I want so badly to send this to her. I just want to fix her so badly.
Thank you for summarizing my inbox. I wondered what I'd done wrong the moment I opened Imgur. Whew! Usually I've just pissed them off.
Based on the number of "sup" responses and your -2 points I suspect you are in the minority. If it hurt him I wouldn't do it.
That's why *I* do it!!
Upvote for Macho Man Randy Savage reference!
Thank you for explaining WHY you Googled something random. I always wonder "Why?" when I see posts like this.
... And it took me ENTIRELY too long to "get it". Oh my.
I lost it at "vet informs me... no panther". Good on you for saving them!! :-)
As a long-time FOH, I wouldn't trade you jobs for the world. I have MAD RESPECT for the BOH staff and love you all!!
I have a boyfriend who does this when I make the bed. Maybe I should trade him for two cats?
Glad I'm not the only one, I actually laughed harder at 102 trying to run.
My 14-year-old daughter and I have a similar thing going on with a childhood ddoll of mine. It's head has come off so it's quite creepy!!
A modern "Gift of the Magi", my favorite short story. Love their sense of humor!!!! :-)
I looked at the handwriting and the "smiley" faces and immediately knew it's the (ex)wife!
There are extenuating circumstances in his world. LOTS of stress and a broken foot. We have a very healthy relationship, it's all good!
My BF texted "You coming to bed?" So I hurried in. I'm laying next to him. Naked. He's watching wrestling. Y'all know what I'm doing. :-(