73 pts ยท April 2, 2015
How do I unlock #8 ? It looks neat.
"Art is anal jello." Yeah, sounds like a bad script to me.
So's the kitten.
Only BCE kids remember.
IF I DIE, I'M GONNA DIE HISTORIC ON THE FURY ROAD!
You don't fuck with the House of Mouse.
I guess @Thurrington.
So this is the post mobile decided to get stuck on. I'm not contemplating a potentially meaningless existence now, no sir-ee.
"People let me tell you 'bout my best friend..."
Boss fights don't count.
How do I unlock #8 ? It looks neat.
"Art is anal jello." Yeah, sounds like a bad script to me.
So's the kitten.
Only BCE kids remember.
Only BCE kids remember.
IF I DIE, I'M GONNA DIE HISTORIC ON THE FURY ROAD!
You don't fuck with the House of Mouse.
I guess @Thurrington.
So this is the post mobile decided to get stuck on. I'm not contemplating a potentially meaningless existence now, no sir-ee.
"People let me tell you 'bout my best friend..."
Boss fights don't count.