1535 pts · June 28, 2021
Artist, illustrator, art instructor 🏞 Baltimore native 🌃 Unearthly being 👽Tiny angry nerd who makes things🌊 Intersex ⚧ He/They
AHHH so that's how he got that house lmaooo!
It is fun! I miss mine.
Sonar!
Hhahahaha I can't with you fucking people. Imagine thinking there are literally only two good options to choose from politically and they both fuck us over like clockwork for decades. Anyway, enjoy your intellectually superior black and white thinking lmao
Yeah, okay. I've been following politics closely since the Bush admin and Occupy Wall Street. Suck my dick.
How do you know I'm not working against the worst outcome? You are signing the permission slip of predators to abuse the populace when you vote for the so called lesser of two evils instead of actively working within your life and your community to live by your values and change things and support GOOD local and state candidates and third party candidates. You are parroting propaganda put forth by the media to accept sub par candidates because third party candidates are supposedly unelectable.
I never said "both sides" you did. I said both MAJOR POLITICAL PARTIES. Please learn to read you are part of the problem.
Very Dunning-Kruger of you.
Because both major political parties aid and abet predators, they can both conveniently say that it's your fault when things inevitably get worse.
Every vote is a vote for consent to every despicable act committed by the predators in both political parties who control the human farm.
Sometimes, usually just whatever clear coat I have laying around.
This is the original original
I don't know what this means, but thanks? They are old photos touched up with AI so I feel like my actual makeup work is just kind of smoothed out here. I used to be REEEEEEEEALLY into my makeup but I've only worn makeup a handful of times in the last few years.
How are computer graphics so good now but facial expressions still look like early 2000s smirking dreamworks characters?????
Oh wow, I had no idea that me, an artist and anarchist who has been consistently angry about my taxes going to war for my entire adult life, was the government and military of my country.
Did I not just demonstrate how this objectively does not benefit the American people but benefits you?
Well it's easy for Europe to use their taxes for these things when all of our taxes go to the military industrial complex and the defense of these European nations while they talk about how awful and terrible and stupid meanies we all are.
QUAB!
Aw man I remember watching when that happened :(
The industrial park where my grandmother worked in the 80s and 90s had a hill in the middle of it with several gravestones and very large old trees. We visited once and it was overgrown and the tombs were open, it was sad and creepy. Years later I looked it up on google maps and noticed a larger "newer" cemetery nearby with older graves closer to/surrounding the rest of the industrial park. It is extremely sus
QUAB <3
LMAO SAME
Feeding wild animals creates dependency and overpopulation and makes them more likely to get runover or killed by humans or injure pets.
Holy cow this is so cute T_T
And I guess from my experience, I don't think that people are inherently more trustworthy or less capable of being a predator if they happen to be female. It could be literally anyone, but honestly for me because of my experiences I am personally much more disturbed and infuriated by female predators.
At this point I have no reason not to believe that any politician or person currently in a position of power isn't complicit in some way.
Yeah okay, keep telling yourself that
I keep thinking about this, is this supposed to be some kind of 'gotcha!' moment for you? Plenty of women are groomers and predators and suppliers for predators. Lots of women hide behind being a woman. My own mother literally sexually abused me.
AHHH so that's how he got that house lmaooo!
It is fun! I miss mine.
Sonar!
Hhahahaha I can't with you fucking people. Imagine thinking there are literally only two good options to choose from politically and they both fuck us over like clockwork for decades. Anyway, enjoy your intellectually superior black and white thinking lmao
Yeah, okay. I've been following politics closely since the Bush admin and Occupy Wall Street. Suck my dick.
How do you know I'm not working against the worst outcome? You are signing the permission slip of predators to abuse the populace when you vote for the so called lesser of two evils instead of actively working within your life and your community to live by your values and change things and support GOOD local and state candidates and third party candidates. You are parroting propaganda put forth by the media to accept sub par candidates because third party candidates are supposedly unelectable.
I never said "both sides" you did. I said both MAJOR POLITICAL PARTIES. Please learn to read you are part of the problem.
Very Dunning-Kruger of you.
Because both major political parties aid and abet predators, they can both conveniently say that it's your fault when things inevitably get worse.
Every vote is a vote for consent to every despicable act committed by the predators in both political parties who control the human farm.
Sometimes, usually just whatever clear coat I have laying around.
This is the original original
I don't know what this means, but thanks? They are old photos touched up with AI so I feel like my actual makeup work is just kind of smoothed out here. I used to be REEEEEEEEALLY into my makeup but I've only worn makeup a handful of times in the last few years.
How are computer graphics so good now but facial expressions still look like early 2000s smirking dreamworks characters?????
Oh wow, I had no idea that me, an artist and anarchist who has been consistently angry about my taxes going to war for my entire adult life, was the government and military of my country.
Did I not just demonstrate how this objectively does not benefit the American people but benefits you?
Well it's easy for Europe to use their taxes for these things when all of our taxes go to the military industrial complex and the defense of these European nations while they talk about how awful and terrible and stupid meanies we all are.
QUAB!
Aw man I remember watching when that happened :(
The industrial park where my grandmother worked in the 80s and 90s had a hill in the middle of it with several gravestones and very large old trees. We visited once and it was overgrown and the tombs were open, it was sad and creepy. Years later I looked it up on google maps and noticed a larger "newer" cemetery nearby with older graves closer to/surrounding the rest of the industrial park. It is extremely sus
QUAB <3
LMAO SAME
Feeding wild animals creates dependency and overpopulation and makes them more likely to get runover or killed by humans or injure pets.
Holy cow this is so cute T_T
And I guess from my experience, I don't think that people are inherently more trustworthy or less capable of being a predator if they happen to be female. It could be literally anyone, but honestly for me because of my experiences I am personally much more disturbed and infuriated by female predators.
At this point I have no reason not to believe that any politician or person currently in a position of power isn't complicit in some way.
Yeah okay, keep telling yourself that
I keep thinking about this, is this supposed to be some kind of 'gotcha!' moment for you? Plenty of women are groomers and predators and suppliers for predators. Lots of women hide behind being a woman. My own mother literally sexually abused me.