-3 pts ยท April 8, 2017
Haven't seen that level of asinine preparedness since the Shark Replant. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
D: ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
i feel like....people are like this too? we just don't look as cute doing scootsies ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
Fuck you too, Woody Harrelson ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
Stop playing with it and let me eat it. - The dog. And me when I'm in bed with a woman. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
You have no idea how piss my pants excited I was to get #5 for xmas ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
Getchu a girl who can do both. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
That stealth *mlem* and that tail erection. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
Wow, your post was gay. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
I'll \ ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
that has the band but it is no kinder egg. The chocolate was ok but the toy was kind of shit. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
Is this the largest chemical attack under Trump so far? ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
The US military has been used for shitty purposes. But \ ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
not sure if sarcasm... ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
Haven't seen that level of asinine preparedness since the Shark Replant. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
D: ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
i feel like....people are like this too? we just don't look as cute doing scootsies ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
Fuck you too, Woody Harrelson ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
Stop playing with it and let me eat it. - The dog. And me when I'm in bed with a woman. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
You have no idea how piss my pants excited I was to get #5 for xmas ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
Getchu a girl who can do both. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
That stealth *mlem* and that tail erection. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
Wow, your post was gay. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
I'll \ ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
that has the band but it is no kinder egg. The chocolate was ok but the toy was kind of shit. ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
Is this the largest chemical attack under Trump so far? ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
The US military has been used for shitty purposes. But \ ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce
not sure if sarcasm... ==> http://imgur.com/user/Jamarce