11881 pts · September 20, 2012
Well, for just productivity - two is plenty. I use the third, often in vertical orientation for discord/twitch. Otherwise it’s shut off
brief in this format. I've spent so much time writing and keeping those close up to date, that long format is exhausting right now LOL
on in the future, and to "blog" it in short form. But I'll do my best as I get news to update in short series format. I'll try to keep them-
Waking up to this outpouring of support has been heartwarming. Thank you to all. I really posted this for myself, to be able to look back -
We're setting up all the infrastructure back home to give him the best chance we can provide to thrive further
at "full term" when the week prior my wife developed precalmptic symptoms and spent a week in hospital monitoring gestation. Jargon aside,
not causing pressure, it's simply fluid filling empty space. Their hunch is that it simply didn't finish developing. He was force delivered
a section of the frontal right lobe that is just fluid, and then towards the top it's the drastic fluid. I've been advised so far that it's
As far as I know - and I only took one picture at the time, the lower portion from eye level back is all there. As the scan goes up, theres
He’s named after his grandfather - the best person we know too!
Oh I know. Kiddo had the brightest blue eyes. Always looks with such intent, it’s piercing.
That’s always key! We’re going to do our best to push him to not be afraid of barriers as he grows. He’s still a kid, and he will be loved
I can guarantee I’ll always try to make him smile as long as I live! Worth it every time I get one
I work in rehabilitation - and it always amazes me how the mind adapts and re-writes itself to work with what it has. The body is powerful
It will be slow for a bit. The next several days will just be testing and connecting with services local for therapies. But I’ll post soon!
He’s my second son & we always say we’re thankful for our health, but I’m thankful that we now know how to give him health. Thats important
The hard part in my eyes is behind. What’s ahead is nurturing and guidance. I signed up to be a parent again, I’m not going to quit now! :)
I’m fortunate to have a strong support line here - but he will be given every opportunity to thrive that we can provide
Thank you, we’re going to keep on keeping on, but he’s going to be the one that’s incredible
When you know, you know. I’m also not a first time father, so my gut feeling was extra strong the last couple of months. Just thankful now
Thank you!
I worked in stroke patient rehabilitation for years. The brains neuroplasticity is amazing, and he’s got his life to make new connections
I don’t mind the split cream with tomato juice. But true Boston runny water chowder is no bueno. Up here we’d call cream based “New England”
But what you’re seeing is a bit of a “Boston style” using a mixture of cream base and tomato sauce.
As an Acadian - I can say pretty confidently that it isn’t. We don’t have a lot of “spicy” dishes, just seasoned. I sure like me some spice
Don’t go to North Battleford then
Weight, but at the same time wish more would heed the warnings before it gets to the point of needing “Before/After” photos
And have always kept active. But it’s constant work. I slack off a few weeks and the pounds start stacking. I applaud those that lose the —
A slim tall build in high school my family has always made fun of me for “not eating enough” but I would disagree. Don’t go for 2nds/3rds -
As a man in his 30’s, I have always been careful to keep my weight in check. My family has always been heavy set, and with me being / -
Well, for just productivity - two is plenty. I use the third, often in vertical orientation for discord/twitch. Otherwise it’s shut off
brief in this format. I've spent so much time writing and keeping those close up to date, that long format is exhausting right now LOL
on in the future, and to "blog" it in short form. But I'll do my best as I get news to update in short series format. I'll try to keep them-
Waking up to this outpouring of support has been heartwarming. Thank you to all. I really posted this for myself, to be able to look back -
We're setting up all the infrastructure back home to give him the best chance we can provide to thrive further
at "full term" when the week prior my wife developed precalmptic symptoms and spent a week in hospital monitoring gestation. Jargon aside,
not causing pressure, it's simply fluid filling empty space. Their hunch is that it simply didn't finish developing. He was force delivered
a section of the frontal right lobe that is just fluid, and then towards the top it's the drastic fluid. I've been advised so far that it's
As far as I know - and I only took one picture at the time, the lower portion from eye level back is all there. As the scan goes up, theres
He’s named after his grandfather - the best person we know too!
Oh I know. Kiddo had the brightest blue eyes. Always looks with such intent, it’s piercing.
That’s always key! We’re going to do our best to push him to not be afraid of barriers as he grows. He’s still a kid, and he will be loved
I can guarantee I’ll always try to make him smile as long as I live! Worth it every time I get one
I work in rehabilitation - and it always amazes me how the mind adapts and re-writes itself to work with what it has. The body is powerful
It will be slow for a bit. The next several days will just be testing and connecting with services local for therapies. But I’ll post soon!
He’s my second son & we always say we’re thankful for our health, but I’m thankful that we now know how to give him health. Thats important
The hard part in my eyes is behind. What’s ahead is nurturing and guidance. I signed up to be a parent again, I’m not going to quit now! :)
I’m fortunate to have a strong support line here - but he will be given every opportunity to thrive that we can provide
Thank you, we’re going to keep on keeping on, but he’s going to be the one that’s incredible
When you know, you know. I’m also not a first time father, so my gut feeling was extra strong the last couple of months. Just thankful now
Thank you!
I worked in stroke patient rehabilitation for years. The brains neuroplasticity is amazing, and he’s got his life to make new connections
I don’t mind the split cream with tomato juice. But true Boston runny water chowder is no bueno. Up here we’d call cream based “New England”
But what you’re seeing is a bit of a “Boston style” using a mixture of cream base and tomato sauce.
As an Acadian - I can say pretty confidently that it isn’t. We don’t have a lot of “spicy” dishes, just seasoned. I sure like me some spice
Don’t go to North Battleford then
Weight, but at the same time wish more would heed the warnings before it gets to the point of needing “Before/After” photos
And have always kept active. But it’s constant work. I slack off a few weeks and the pounds start stacking. I applaud those that lose the —
A slim tall build in high school my family has always made fun of me for “not eating enough” but I would disagree. Don’t go for 2nds/3rds -
As a man in his 30’s, I have always been careful to keep my weight in check. My family has always been heavy set, and with me being / -