4405 pts ยท December 12, 2012
Got coffee?
You be Beethoven, I'll be Bach.
There's currently an opening in our government for pretty much everything. Time for an Imgur coup!
Are you going to remove those tumors from her chest?
The best I've got:
The helmet, it does nothing!
Still friendlier than the monsters in that book you're reading.
Mayonnaise? You killed it!
Considering the distance between the two and clothes barriers, you'd be surprised too.
WITCH!
I've only just started and I don't get my panties in a twist over pictures.
He's also in a coma.
Black Mushroom. Sounds more supervillainy to me.
Not gonna cry, not gonna cry...
So I became toast.
Charge your phone!
Not recommended on giant turtles.
I only read on because the thumbnail told me to.
Why can't I measure myself in bananas?
Ned Stark dies at the Red Wedding.
I expected this to be a gif and have the cat jump out at me.
I'm surprised there aren't any Doctor Who pictures now.
What happened to that leg!?
She's watching the Red Wedding!
"Jojen, I know what we're gonna do today!"
Yes. It's a little known fact that women don't have buttholes to fuck.
I can finally buy oceanfront property!
Found the black guy.
Dexter's Lab.
It was a Dexter's Lab reference. Back in my day we didn't have closed captioning in cartoons...
My two younger brothers tower over me. But at least I'm smarter.
You be Beethoven, I'll be Bach.
There's currently an opening in our government for pretty much everything. Time for an Imgur coup!
Are you going to remove those tumors from her chest?
The best I've got:
The helmet, it does nothing!
Still friendlier than the monsters in that book you're reading.
Mayonnaise? You killed it!
Considering the distance between the two and clothes barriers, you'd be surprised too.
WITCH!
I've only just started and I don't get my panties in a twist over pictures.
He's also in a coma.
Black Mushroom. Sounds more supervillainy to me.
Not gonna cry, not gonna cry...
So I became toast.
Charge your phone!
Not recommended on giant turtles.
I only read on because the thumbnail told me to.
Why can't I measure myself in bananas?
Ned Stark dies at the Red Wedding.
I expected this to be a gif and have the cat jump out at me.
I'm surprised there aren't any Doctor Who pictures now.
What happened to that leg!?
She's watching the Red Wedding!
"Jojen, I know what we're gonna do today!"
Yes. It's a little known fact that women don't have buttholes to fuck.
I can finally buy oceanfront property!
Found the black guy.
Dexter's Lab.
It was a Dexter's Lab reference. Back in my day we didn't have closed captioning in cartoons...
My two younger brothers tower over me. But at least I'm smarter.