125 pts ยท October 17, 2017
For his followers, these are features, not bugs.
No guys. That's totally different. Totally. Different.
And afterwards, "I take no responsibility."
Are there any hills around? And do they have eyes?
Next you'll tell me that the Big Tabacco knew what their cigarettes were doing to us.
This is the kinda bread you talk to while eating!
"Amateur magicians hate him"
Doggy's got style!
Just a kid and still a better man than me
But how many Taj Mahals wide?
I read that as "shitting" and was very confused.
Let's call it what it is. Pro gun.
To be faaaair...
That's a challenging wank...
Yup. Death Cult that can't wait for the end of days
I don't think they see that as a negative.
She's pro life when it's someone else's fetus
Fucking death cult wants to fuck teenagers and force them to have kids
Now kith
The land of the Flee!
Land of the Flee!
The 'rules for thee, not for me' is coming out strong in this one.
At the current rate of regressive laws, the GQP is on track to outdo Al Qaeda in a year or 2
Kaiju
For his followers, these are features, not bugs.
No guys. That's totally different. Totally. Different.
And afterwards, "I take no responsibility."
Are there any hills around? And do they have eyes?
Next you'll tell me that the Big Tabacco knew what their cigarettes were doing to us.
This is the kinda bread you talk to while eating!
"Amateur magicians hate him"
Doggy's got style!
Just a kid and still a better man than me
But how many Taj Mahals wide?
I read that as "shitting" and was very confused.
Let's call it what it is. Pro gun.
To be faaaair...
That's a challenging wank...
Yup. Death Cult that can't wait for the end of days
I don't think they see that as a negative.
She's pro life when it's someone else's fetus
Fucking death cult wants to fuck teenagers and force them to have kids
Now kith
The land of the Flee!
Land of the Flee!
The 'rules for thee, not for me' is coming out strong in this one.
At the current rate of regressive laws, the GQP is on track to outdo Al Qaeda in a year or 2
Kaiju