4645 pts ยท August 22, 2012
I mostly browse imgur while I'm bored in class. Mostly Government class.
A shoto is a short sword, a tonfa is the weapon you were thinking of.
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAAAAUSE
Thanks, I know that the two cultures were very similar but I've only ever had to study the Aztecs.
Pretty sure he means mountain biking.
Jesus the ankles are narrower than the wrists!
Wasn't it Aztec? Or was it both?
supposed*
Jackson
words are wind?
and pulled an AK47 out from under his hat and blew Batman away with a Ratta-Tat-Tat
Or do. I'm not a cop.
I ain't part of your system!
No shit.
Other rappers diss me, say my rhymes are sis-sy
My rhymes are so potent that in this small segment, I made all of the ladies in the area pregnant
Thank you for pointing this out, as soon as I read ".357" I facepalmed.
...wow.
You would have so much room for activities!
I don't know what this means but I love it
People think I go to the gym to impress the ladies... I just wanna cosplay Hajime No Ippo characters...
Yeah, we've all been there. Luckily I've been gaining weight and now if I wear a belt, I can find pants! They're never QUITE long enough tho
Goddammit.
Good lick finding jeans, too
Yo.
Is it on your butt? It's on your butt, isn't it?
Do you have a picture? I'd really like to see that. I had a screencap of that final scene as my background for a long time. Also your name.
"You're Gonna Carry That Weight."
Yeah, that's what I always heard was the hardest.
I never played Brawl much, but in Melee Sheik is my jam, hahaha. She's fast, heavy enough, and hits HARD.
:P
A shoto is a short sword, a tonfa is the weapon you were thinking of.
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAAAAUSE
Thanks, I know that the two cultures were very similar but I've only ever had to study the Aztecs.
Pretty sure he means mountain biking.
Jesus the ankles are narrower than the wrists!
Wasn't it Aztec? Or was it both?
supposed*
Jackson
words are wind?
and pulled an AK47 out from under his hat and blew Batman away with a Ratta-Tat-Tat
Or do. I'm not a cop.
I ain't part of your system!
No shit.
Other rappers diss me, say my rhymes are sis-sy
My rhymes are so potent that in this small segment, I made all of the ladies in the area pregnant
Thank you for pointing this out, as soon as I read ".357" I facepalmed.
...wow.
You would have so much room for activities!
I don't know what this means but I love it
People think I go to the gym to impress the ladies... I just wanna cosplay Hajime No Ippo characters...
Yeah, we've all been there. Luckily I've been gaining weight and now if I wear a belt, I can find pants! They're never QUITE long enough tho
Goddammit.
Good lick finding jeans, too
Yo.
Is it on your butt? It's on your butt, isn't it?
Do you have a picture? I'd really like to see that. I had a screencap of that final scene as my background for a long time. Also your name.
"You're Gonna Carry That Weight."
Yeah, that's what I always heard was the hardest.
I never played Brawl much, but in Melee Sheik is my jam, hahaha. She's fast, heavy enough, and hits HARD.
:P