17991 pts ยท May 25, 2012
I can't grow beans in a carefully tended garden. Your watermelons grow like weeds. *sigh....
...but what if I want pizza....?
I hear he also places a lot of faith on whips.
Somebody doesn't know how lobster are caught...
There's an Ice Warrior on that. Yup. 100%
Blah blah, mustache. Meanwhile, that bear magnet is fantastic.
Tyrion dies, we riot in the streets. Don't be silly.
The human spirit. Damn. I would have given up and died about a decade ago.
Tinkerbell got less slutty....
Her spoon is too big.....
I can't keep explaining that a policy that works on a country with a pop of under 6 million is DEFINITELY NOT going to work on 350 mil....
You appear to be in the water, good man.
I find it very disturbing that this post has so many upvotes, while inherently ignoring how wrong most of it is.
Come Back, @thrillfight. You are the hero we both need and deserve!
He's got his Business socks on.
Of all the things I've seen on Imgur over the years....this is the most repulsive.
I HATE HATE HATE that this conversation even happened. I hate that they were there for the wedding. Ugh. Better not fuck this up.....
Hello, fellow Mainah.
I would just if I got these messages.
Wendy Peffercorn....mmmmmmmm......
The person in front of them at the store always writes a check.
....*eyeroll*
We take selfies because we've become a narcissistic, self-absorbed, selfish society (world).
Ha! Too bad the Pats are going to beat you.
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/abJuHx0feCk/hqdefault.jpg?feature=og
Did you twist up a J for this? Have fun crawling out of Middle Earth in five hours and realizing the real world sucks.
Best wishes, OP. You are doing a very brave and wonderful thing for your brother, I hope your wife can come to terms with your decision.
Ghostbusters for scale.
No. That's me.
Holy buckets, he's adorable.
I can't grow beans in a carefully tended garden. Your watermelons grow like weeds. *sigh....
...but what if I want pizza....?
I hear he also places a lot of faith on whips.
Somebody doesn't know how lobster are caught...
There's an Ice Warrior on that. Yup. 100%
Blah blah, mustache. Meanwhile, that bear magnet is fantastic.
Tyrion dies, we riot in the streets. Don't be silly.
The human spirit. Damn. I would have given up and died about a decade ago.
Tinkerbell got less slutty....
Her spoon is too big.....
I can't keep explaining that a policy that works on a country with a pop of under 6 million is DEFINITELY NOT going to work on 350 mil....
You appear to be in the water, good man.
I find it very disturbing that this post has so many upvotes, while inherently ignoring how wrong most of it is.
Come Back, @thrillfight. You are the hero we both need and deserve!
He's got his Business socks on.
Of all the things I've seen on Imgur over the years....this is the most repulsive.
I HATE HATE HATE that this conversation even happened. I hate that they were there for the wedding. Ugh. Better not fuck this up.....
Hello, fellow Mainah.
I would just
if I got these messages.
Wendy Peffercorn....mmmmmmmm......
The person in front of them at the store always writes a check.
....*eyeroll*
We take selfies because we've become a narcissistic, self-absorbed, selfish society (world).
Ha! Too bad the Pats are going to beat you.
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/abJuHx0feCk/hqdefault.jpg?feature=og
Did you twist up a J for this? Have fun crawling out of Middle Earth in five hours and realizing the real world sucks.
Best wishes, OP. You are doing a very brave and wonderful thing for your brother, I hope your wife can come to terms with your decision.
Ghostbusters for scale.
No. That's me.
Holy buckets, he's adorable.