3646 pts ยท January 24, 2013
but he was joking, like does anyone even watch the source nowadays?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_BTtpupOCQ
Origins - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTZyorJVeqI
Its a saying that was popular in aus/nz for awhile, teens and young adults would say it when something happened out of nowhere.1/2
I always saw rap as a narcissistic industry, kanye might take things to another level but he is a rap genius imo
SHHH SHHH I WILL MAKE THE OUCHIE GO AWAY
2/2 loss of blood and more nerve damage can be done if an object is removed badly.
Puncture wounds often stop bleeding, thats why its suggested you dont remove the object until with medical assistance, as it prevents 1/2
Skrillex is a genius when it comes to making electronic music.
Great point.. idk why someone downvoted you haha
explains the downvotes
I didnt relize it was posted heaps haha my bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8Yt-P614w
source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8Yt-P614w
A polish american? are you from Chicago?
It depends what part of america you are from, big city american boy will make them wet, the country american boy will make them extra wet.
award winning diabetes recipes
Yes
deadmau5?
looks like league of legends, and i think hes playing Lux.
I was once kick by a kangaroo, so there's that.
And I found you fabulous!
Well he is a vegetable, and my mother always told me too....
When i see posts like this I always skip the the comments and look for a source, if their is no source I cry alittle and scroll back up :(
so crop much harvest wow
Did I mention? Its mating season.
Here mousy mousy.
how.. how did he get it up there.. and then make it hang.. oh deer..
but he was joking, like does anyone even watch the source nowadays?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_BTtpupOCQ
Origins - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTZyorJVeqI
Its a saying that was popular in aus/nz for awhile, teens and young adults would say it when something happened out of nowhere.1/2
I always saw rap as a narcissistic industry, kanye might take things to another level but he is a rap genius imo
SHHH SHHH I WILL MAKE THE OUCHIE GO AWAY
2/2 loss of blood and more nerve damage can be done if an object is removed badly.
Puncture wounds often stop bleeding, thats why its suggested you dont remove the object until with medical assistance, as it prevents 1/2
Skrillex is a genius when it comes to making electronic music.
Great point.. idk why someone downvoted you haha
explains the downvotes
I didnt relize it was posted heaps haha my bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8Yt-P614w
source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8Yt-P614w
A polish american? are you from Chicago?
It depends what part of america you are from, big city american boy will make them wet, the country american boy will make them extra wet.
award winning diabetes recipes
Yes
deadmau5?
looks like league of legends, and i think hes playing Lux.
I was once kick by a kangaroo, so there's that.
And I found you fabulous!
Well he is a vegetable, and my mother always told me too....
When i see posts like this I always skip the the comments and look for a source, if their is no source I cry alittle and scroll back up :(
so crop much harvest wow
Did I mention? Its mating season.
Here mousy mousy.
how.. how did he get it up there.. and then make it hang.. oh deer..