15080 pts ยท October 9, 2016
SPY!
Hello.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8HO6hba9ZE
Oh crap, accidentally arranged the images wrong. The story on top is part 2 of the Morgan Freeman story.
I got this game yesterday. It's amazing.
Hey, I'm from 3 more years in the future. Everything's still ok.
I'm just not going to ask.
Actually, it was 12. Twelve walked on it, but 24 (including the 12) flew to the Moon.
I'm still confident this'll reach 65K points.
Work correctly: Get fired. Be homer: Get promoted.
Give it some time.
Honestly, if that was the description I'd buy it.
What a good boy.
You called?
Damn.
When I was reading the whole time I was like 'don't fuck me this time'.
Can't turn it into a camper if you can't reach it.
He's a good boy
Have fun camping in an empty fuel tank. Or maybe an engine.
Watch out for the solar wind.
Don't accidentally turn the F-1 engines on.
I wanna get high!
Season 26 Episode 7.
I would be the best hacker in the world.
NOPE
Drivers HATE him!
I pressed 0 twice. Does that count?
Not the ducks!
Cancer? Cancer in a can.
SPY!
Hello.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8HO6hba9ZE
Oh crap, accidentally arranged the images wrong. The story on top is part 2 of the Morgan Freeman story.
I got this game yesterday. It's amazing.
Hey, I'm from 3 more years in the future. Everything's still ok.
I'm just not going to ask.
Actually, it was 12. Twelve walked on it, but 24 (including the 12) flew to the Moon.
I'm still confident this'll reach 65K points.
Work correctly: Get fired. Be homer: Get promoted.
Give it some time.
Honestly, if that was the description I'd buy it.
What a good boy.
You called?
Damn.
When I was reading the whole time I was like 'don't fuck me this time'.
Can't turn it into a camper if you can't reach it.
He's a good boy
Have fun camping in an empty fuel tank. Or maybe an engine.
Watch out for the solar wind.
Don't accidentally turn the F-1 engines on.
I wanna get high!
Season 26 Episode 7.
I would be the best hacker in the world.
NOPE
Drivers HATE him!
I pressed 0 twice. Does that count?
Not the ducks!
Cancer? Cancer in a can.