502 pts · July 25, 2014
American guy who loves cars, music, and computers in that order. Feel free to pm me. I try to be nice! Also, 22/M in 'Merica
I hate Utah county ?
Did Ron Swanson write this? Sounds like a review for the Meat Tornado
Even then it would take more than one person to fuck an ostrich.
Get this guy a fucking puppers
I disagree with your username. This was the perfect GIF.
Poor Sansa
Promise?
RIP Cayde-6
From what I understand, BART will still be connected regardless of location.
Turned 23 in June, can confirm
99!
This is beautiful... I might steal this idea for my gaming room.
My great grand parents played every Sunday. Every time my fam gets together I try to get a game going. Won by 60 points on Friday.
will still be there home, but they are also considering the howard terminal and just rebuilding the current staduim.
Peralta Community College is one of the sites being considered. I apologize for the mis-information but they haven't decided yet. Oakland
to Vegas even though they are closer to where i live now. I'm an Oakland fan and it makes me happy they are staying in oakland
I grew up watching Oakland at the old stadium, I'm so glad they are staying in Oakland. I was pretty pissed that the Raiders decided to move
Me watching the game last night
Yes, but it’s not hard to hold onto the ball to tag someone. He’s been solid all year and then he shits the bed on two plays to allow 2 Rs
Yeah, they’ve been working on plans for the last year. The decided to put it up by the community college.
The sad thing about this game, is they came back in the top of the 9th to tie it, then decided to shit the bed...
New one goes up in 2021. Only took them 70 years...
Follow me @TheCrimsonFkr
Dead orbit!!
Please provide sauce, for science...
DO YOU EVEN READ MY CHRISTMAS LOST
Thank you, I needed a laugh today!
You missed your chance to say cumming-of-age...
It sure looks like it but commenting for an update.
It’s KSL Classifieds, if you’re in Utah or Idaho it’s gold.
I hate Utah county ?
Did Ron Swanson write this? Sounds like a review for the Meat Tornado
Even then it would take more than one person to fuck an ostrich.
Get this guy a fucking puppers
I disagree with your username. This was the perfect GIF.
Poor Sansa
Promise?
RIP Cayde-6
From what I understand, BART will still be connected regardless of location.
Turned 23 in June, can confirm
99!
This is beautiful... I might steal this idea for my gaming room.
My great grand parents played every Sunday. Every time my fam gets together I try to get a game going. Won by 60 points on Friday.
will still be there home, but they are also considering the howard terminal and just rebuilding the current staduim.
Peralta Community College is one of the sites being considered. I apologize for the mis-information but they haven't decided yet. Oakland
to Vegas even though they are closer to where i live now. I'm an Oakland fan and it makes me happy they are staying in oakland
I grew up watching Oakland at the old stadium, I'm so glad they are staying in Oakland. I was pretty pissed that the Raiders decided to move
Me watching the game last night
Yes, but it’s not hard to hold onto the ball to tag someone. He’s been solid all year and then he shits the bed on two plays to allow 2 Rs
Yeah, they’ve been working on plans for the last year. The decided to put it up by the community college.
The sad thing about this game, is they came back in the top of the 9th to tie it, then decided to shit the bed...
New one goes up in 2021. Only took them 70 years...
Follow me @TheCrimsonFkr
Dead orbit!!
Please provide sauce, for science...
DO YOU EVEN READ MY CHRISTMAS LOST
Thank you, I needed a laugh today!
You missed your chance to say cumming-of-age...
It sure looks like it but commenting for an update.
It’s KSL Classifieds, if you’re in Utah or Idaho it’s gold.