895 pts ยท October 22, 2014
I pretty much created an account for the sole purpose of favoriting stuff, because creating so many bookmarks to posts I liked became impractical. That's really all there is to it.
Lost it at "professional atheism"
Son of a bitch, he stole my line
So majestic
A fancy word for a god or similar religious figure
Not nearly as much building from what I understand of it, but there's a larger focus on exploring entire planets and space stations and such
Leon: The Professional, would definitely recommend
"Passable" picture from the Boston Rally.
I can honestly say this is the best response possible
These are all gold
Or an overpriced blender
We wanna be PC! WOO WOO!
I eat when I'm sad and I'm sad because I eat too much
There's luck, and then there's having a pit to fall into when you mis-threw a grenade as hard as you could
I've played 3 and New Vegas, and I think I've had my fill of I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Frozen 2, actually
Do I make you horny baby?
You either die in usersub or live long enough to see yourself become a bundle of sticks
With a cactus?
I was about to read that entire story on my tiny ass screen, thanks for saving me time and unnecessary eye strain
These movies were literally my childhood
I'd land that baby in my airfield, if you catch my drift
That boy's not right, I'll tell you h'what
Damn
As a mobile user, that was oddly satisfying to scroll through
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
It is merely a fireworks show to honor The Glorious Leader, and to intimidate nosey capitalist pigs with our splendor. No further questions.
Buzzfeed?
Obligatory "I did Nazi that coming"
Don't forget those those pseudo-KKK crow dudes
Lost it at "professional atheism"
Son of a bitch, he stole my line
So majestic
A fancy word for a god or similar religious figure
Not nearly as much building from what I understand of it, but there's a larger focus on exploring entire planets and space stations and such
Leon: The Professional, would definitely recommend
"Passable" picture from the Boston Rally.
I can honestly say this is the best response possible
These are all gold
Or an overpriced blender
We wanna be PC! WOO WOO!
I eat when I'm sad and I'm sad because I eat too much
There's luck, and then there's having a pit to fall into when you mis-threw a grenade as hard as you could
I've played 3 and New Vegas, and I think I've had my fill of I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Frozen 2, actually
Do I make you horny baby?
You either die in usersub or live long enough to see yourself become a bundle of sticks
With a cactus?
I was about to read that entire story on my tiny ass screen, thanks for saving me time and unnecessary eye strain
These movies were literally my childhood
I'd land that baby in my airfield, if you catch my drift
That boy's not right, I'll tell you h'what
Damn
As a mobile user, that was oddly satisfying to scroll through
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
It is merely a fireworks show to honor The Glorious Leader, and to intimidate nosey capitalist pigs with our splendor. No further questions.
Buzzfeed?
Obligatory "I did Nazi that coming"
Don't forget those those pseudo-KKK crow dudes