178 pts ยท March 8, 2015
My favorite movie is Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang
Thank you for not cropping the ears.
More people own chickens than I'd have ever imagined...
This upsets me because I traveled from New York yesterday in hopes of seeing my first game at Wrigley. Instead, it was postponed.
Ben is one gorgeous dog.
This post is now in my top 3 favorite of all time. I don't really know why, but the story was gripping. I love this.
Donut and Loki look similar!
THIS BOOK IS AWESOME! I began working through it last summer. My goal is to make every one of them over time. Enjoy!!!
I have this intense urge to hug him.
I'm sorry, but that unread message in the top right is really bothering me. You're a stronger person than I am...
This is horrifying.
I'm sorry you got dumped. But it may be good for Imgur, because this was a good dump. Thumbs up!
I totally thought the other two dogs were going to help.
It's 8:03am, and this is probably the saddest thing I'll see all day.
And? Being a dick isn't cool.
Dude, I realize Imgur is new to you. But being a dick won't help you on here.
There is something incredibly satisfying about this picture.
This is in my top 5 favorite posts of all time. I'd upvote this shit twice if I could.
Too soon!
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
Silly Sox fan. When's the last time they were relevant? 2005...? Oh yeah. They won the division in 2008 and then lost to the Rays.
That's what my pit does when he climbs a fence.
#15 must be old. Gas hasn't been $3.65 in a while.
A standard bin of Watermelon is 45ct. Sometimes 60ct. if they run but those are definitely 45ct.
Got it!
Waste of an ult.
That's my face every time I see a dog.
I love a good rope joke.
Pornhub has all the answers.
That old guy in the back... not a care in the world.
You deserve to be buried under a prison if you are a person that does anything like this to an animal.
Thank you for not cropping the ears.
More people own chickens than I'd have ever imagined...
This upsets me because I traveled from New York yesterday in hopes of seeing my first game at Wrigley. Instead, it was postponed.
Ben is one gorgeous dog.
This post is now in my top 3 favorite of all time. I don't really know why, but the story was gripping. I love this.
Donut and Loki look similar!
THIS BOOK IS AWESOME! I began working through it last summer. My goal is to make every one of them over time. Enjoy!!!
I have this intense urge to hug him.
I'm sorry, but that unread message in the top right is really bothering me. You're a stronger person than I am...
This is horrifying.
I'm sorry you got dumped. But it may be good for Imgur, because this was a good dump. Thumbs up!
I totally thought the other two dogs were going to help.
It's 8:03am, and this is probably the saddest thing I'll see all day.
And? Being a dick isn't cool.
Dude, I realize Imgur is new to you. But being a dick won't help you on here.
There is something incredibly satisfying about this picture.
This is in my top 5 favorite posts of all time. I'd upvote this shit twice if I could.
Too soon!
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
Silly Sox fan. When's the last time they were relevant? 2005...? Oh yeah. They won the division in 2008 and then lost to the Rays.
That's what my pit does when he climbs a fence.
#15 must be old. Gas hasn't been $3.65 in a while.
A standard bin of Watermelon is 45ct. Sometimes 60ct. if they run but those are definitely 45ct.
Got it!
Waste of an ult.
That's my face every time I see a dog.
I love a good rope joke.
Pornhub has all the answers.
That old guy in the back... not a care in the world.
You deserve to be buried under a prison if you are a person that does anything like this to an animal.