320 pts · June 6, 2017
I love you Murphy!!
Tell Peach and Kitana I love them!!!
I was gonna say this!!! https://youtu.be/jPCJIB1f7jk
Ummmmmmmm…..
What is this and why do I remember it?
THANK YOU
Best translation is “Found on the road”
Don’t we all wish
I feel more represented by characters like Static Shock.
I agree 100%. As a black man, I don’t feel represented by them taking traditionally white male characters and making them black.
I was literally gonna comment “Oh, that’s just Howard Wolowitz”
I looked it up and it sounds like they had a development team together but it sadly fell apart, with only one developer left ?
At the private college I went to if you missed too much class you failed ?
“You’re not going anywhere without me and my ducky.” - Kitty
I always upvote Dr. Horrible references
We’re missing some Halo sounds here.
Ranma 1/2
She’s like 5’ tall……
Courage!!!
This seems like it would produce “old woman who swallowed a fly” type issues. Yes, it might deal with the hornets, but….
Who in the world is out there saying Rey is the strongest female character? ?
A fancy pond
Thank you for asking. That’s the only reason I’m in the comments ?
Not at all.
I hate that I laughed. Fine. Upvote.
Usagi actually has an entire comic series all his own. Really good!
I was thinking the same. It would be more satisfying if it had an end. Plus the slight bounce wouldn’t be bothering me so much.
I love you Murphy!!
Tell Peach and Kitana I love them!!!
I was gonna say this!!! https://youtu.be/jPCJIB1f7jk
Ummmmmmmm…..
What is this and why do I remember it?
THANK YOU
Best translation is “Found on the road”
Don’t we all wish
I feel more represented by characters like Static Shock.
I agree 100%. As a black man, I don’t feel represented by them taking traditionally white male characters and making them black.
I was literally gonna comment “Oh, that’s just Howard Wolowitz”
I looked it up and it sounds like they had a development team together but it sadly fell apart, with only one developer left ?
At the private college I went to if you missed too much class you failed ?
“You’re not going anywhere without me and my ducky.” - Kitty
I always upvote Dr. Horrible references
We’re missing some Halo sounds here.
Ranma 1/2
She’s like 5’ tall……
Courage!!!
This seems like it would produce “old woman who swallowed a fly” type issues. Yes, it might deal with the hornets, but….
Who in the world is out there saying Rey is the strongest female character? ?
A fancy pond
Thank you for asking. That’s the only reason I’m in the comments ?
Not at all.
I hate that I laughed. Fine. Upvote.
Usagi actually has an entire comic series all his own. Really good!
I was thinking the same. It would be more satisfying if it had an end. Plus the slight bounce wouldn’t be bothering me so much.