6985 pts · July 27, 2016
Every soul shall taste death
That's t shirt weather , winter is -30*C in northern Alberta
As someone who owns a few of these tricks, this video is made for Facebook, views=money. shin Lim (guy on fool us)debunks this video as fake
A lot of this has stooges, and actors. Some are real, but the second coin into strawberry trick is revealed from the angle it's shot at. 1/2
I thought it was over 370 confirmed kills ♂️
Let's fucking go
Right! I was so mad >:(
She looks Asian, plausible
Can I, a Canadian sign this?
They had a value watch that was a good idea but most of their stuff is pretty abstract
He works for sansminds, a magic group with some killer material
Got em
Damn amy schumer looks good today
I'm just here for the koolaid ;)
Never claimed it to be mine moron rofl
All about timing
From 5am Sunday practices to McDonald's breakfast after the game, something I never got to thank my grandfather for , this warms my heart
Norman Reedus.... +1
Could it be? A counter strike player?
FPS is not affected by ping, you can have 300 fps and still lag
Is ur dad Japanese? I've seen similar work to it from Japan brilliant!
LMAO female hahahahah
It was horrible I had to resort to Facebook :(
You kinda look like a discount vsauce2
What an unnecessary comment
You made this...... I made this
Read the comments I hardly think that's true
Not really half the comments are for the other are against, should at least look through the discussion before throwing that in
That's t shirt weather , winter is -30*C in northern Alberta
As someone who owns a few of these tricks, this video is made for Facebook, views=money. shin Lim (guy on fool us)debunks this video as fake
A lot of this has stooges, and actors. Some are real, but the second coin into strawberry trick is revealed from the angle it's shot at. 1/2
I thought it was over 370 confirmed kills ♂️
Let's fucking go
Right! I was so mad >:(
She looks Asian, plausible
Can I, a Canadian sign this?
They had a value watch that was a good idea but most of their stuff is pretty abstract
He works for sansminds, a magic group with some killer material
Got em
Damn amy schumer looks good today
I'm just here for the koolaid ;)
Never claimed it to be mine moron rofl
All about timing
From 5am Sunday practices to McDonald's breakfast after the game, something I never got to thank my grandfather for , this warms my heart
Norman Reedus.... +1
Could it be? A counter strike player?
FPS is not affected by ping, you can have 300 fps and still lag
Is ur dad Japanese? I've seen similar work to it from Japan brilliant!
LMAO female hahahahah
It was horrible I had to resort to Facebook :(
You kinda look like a discount vsauce2
What an unnecessary comment
You made this...... I made this
Read the comments I hardly think that's true
Not really half the comments are for the other are against, should at least look through the discussion before throwing that in