9424 pts ยท June 14, 2016
And occasionally popping his head up for pets.
He was very well behaved, spent most of the trip curled up in the footwell.
Bristol, actually. The owners had some stuff to do there before taking me and my stuff up to Liverpool.
I didn't drive the van, this was the owner's dog.
PROTIP: To defeat the Cyberdemon, shoot at it until it dies.
PS1 and GBC were my first systems
Who's that next to Vader in #6?
This actually makes me think of Dragon Ball. I could totally believe that Goku grew up there.
Chill
Spoiler alert: He actually is. No really.
0w0 what's this
Looks shopped to me. Font is all wrong. No, I'm not fun at parties.
Not that much, but the super crazy stuff gets a lot of attention.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingmar2017 Nope
That will likely be physically impossible due to the way we used the planet's resources
I literally just watched this episode. S4E11, Data's Day.
Originally from Berkshire
Liverpool
I've fixed the order
And occasionally popping his head up for pets.
He was very well behaved, spent most of the trip curled up in the footwell.
Bristol, actually. The owners had some stuff to do there before taking me and my stuff up to Liverpool.
I didn't drive the van, this was the owner's dog.
PROTIP: To defeat the Cyberdemon, shoot at it until it dies.
PS1 and GBC were my first systems
Who's that next to Vader in #6?
This actually makes me think of Dragon Ball. I could totally believe that Goku grew up there.
Chill
Spoiler alert: He actually is. No really.
0w0 what's this
Looks shopped to me. Font is all wrong. No, I'm not fun at parties.
Not that much, but the super crazy stuff gets a lot of attention.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingmar2017 Nope
That will likely be physically impossible due to the way we used the planet's resources
I literally just watched this episode. S4E11, Data's Day.
Originally from Berkshire
Liverpool
I've fixed the order