258 pts · February 2, 2016
Nursultan Tulyakbay
You lived your life for the king. You’re gonna die for some chickens?
Good, clean fun.
Cordelia, you don’t hear that name very often.
Listen! ... you smell something?
Imagine if that was in real time speed
That’s why they call him the genius
No one in town will ever snitch on him
Minas Tirith?
Annd boom goes the dynamite.
That’s a great idea.
J’Dinkalage Morgoone?
That’s the whole point of having insurance
Nemebetas
I hope so
But that shit happens to me
Dude god
I wonder why someone would downvote a quality pro tip
Dillon! You son of a bitch.
Why are you scared, nervous and sad about buying your first house?
Smokin friggin hot
Dominic Decocco
What’s Giovanni Ribisi up to lately?
You betcha
Whoa that was a sociological experiment
That’s the dude that taught Rich Chigga his American slangs and culture?
Yeah but are they sharp?
Bored winning money?
I did not mean to blow your mind, but that shit happens to me all the time.
Nursultan Tulyakbay
You lived your life for the king. You’re gonna die for some chickens?
Good, clean fun.
Cordelia, you don’t hear that name very often.
Listen! ... you smell something?
Imagine if that was in real time speed
That’s why they call him the genius
No one in town will ever snitch on him
Minas Tirith?
Annd boom goes the dynamite.
That’s a great idea.
J’Dinkalage Morgoone?
That’s the whole point of having insurance
Nemebetas
I hope so
But that shit happens to me
Dude god
I wonder why someone would downvote a quality pro tip
Dillon! You son of a bitch.
Why are you scared, nervous and sad about buying your first house?
Smokin friggin hot
Dominic Decocco
What’s Giovanni Ribisi up to lately?
You betcha
Whoa that was a sociological experiment
That’s the dude that taught Rich Chigga his American slangs and culture?
Yeah but are they sharp?
Bored winning money?
I did not mean to blow your mind, but that shit happens to me all the time.