35 pts · July 14, 2015
I am so sorry for your loss. In Dec. 2015 my 14 yo Mastiff passed away at the park near our home during our daily walk. My ❤ goes out 2 U.
Nice. Can she not wait to smoke until she gets home? God lord people who smoke in crowds are assholes. And yes, here's a "great work" 4 him!
That woman definitely looks like a "Seattle-ite." Rain boots and rain gear for both her and her child... and also, beautiful pictures/wife!
Chris Hemsworth (as the Huntsman) looks like he's trying the "Blue Steel" face pose perfected by Derek Zoolander.
Hopefully good karma finds her...
Just tell her to always remember that bullies are *ALWAYS* insecure assholes. If they felt good about themselves, they wouldn't have 2 bully
Dogs are the BEST. I only wish they didn't age so fast...why can't they have a life span closer to ours?
This is easily the best GIF *ev-er.*
Uh, fuck that.
Yep. I'm old enough now to look back and appreciate the irony of getting my ass wupped for hitting my sister.
I love dogs more than I love anything else on the entire planet. For real.
Stink eye.
I'm sorry. I couldn't go the distance for the joke (?) I read about eight frames and quit. Is it ever funny or no?
Mayo?!? In the oven?!? Blasphemy!
Buttering the outside is the only real way to get that warm, golden brown color.
Yes. Everyone is eventually made fun of. It's fun!
Yes.
Wow, thank you. I've never won anything before!
With both hands on the wheel. :)
True 'dat. I practice all the shit I want to say, the shit I wished I'd said, in my car both ways. Fucking assholes.
This is my favorite new saying.
Fuck-n-a it does. Especially the Ranch that you mix up on your own with milk and mayo. Mayo Ranch!
I thought he was just being...old. I was thinking about how much old people make me sad.
Nope. Nope. Nope, nope...uhno!
Hello James! ❤❤❤❤❤❤ You have a sweet face, James! ❤❤❤❤❤❤ I'm really glad that you are so loved, James. ❤❤❤❤❤❤ I'm certain you're a good boy!
I'm so, so very sorry. I don't even know what else to say...
Awesome. Thank you. She created misery all around her, she deserves everything she gets. Everything.
Thank you for being such a great human to equally great animals. They will enrich your lives as much as you have theirs.
Amen to that!
What a good dog! And (sigh) I long for the days I was that easily entertained...
I am so sorry for your loss. In Dec. 2015 my 14 yo Mastiff passed away at the park near our home during our daily walk. My ❤ goes out 2 U.
Nice. Can she not wait to smoke until she gets home? God lord people who smoke in crowds are assholes. And yes, here's a "great work" 4 him!
That woman definitely looks like a "Seattle-ite." Rain boots and rain gear for both her and her child... and also, beautiful pictures/wife!
Chris Hemsworth (as the Huntsman) looks like he's trying the "Blue Steel" face pose perfected by Derek Zoolander.
Hopefully good karma finds her...
Just tell her to always remember that bullies are *ALWAYS* insecure assholes. If they felt good about themselves, they wouldn't have 2 bully
Dogs are the BEST. I only wish they didn't age so fast...why can't they have a life span closer to ours?
This is easily the best GIF *ev-er.*
Uh, fuck that.
Yep. I'm old enough now to look back and appreciate the irony of getting my ass wupped for hitting my sister.
I love dogs more than I love anything else on the entire planet. For real.
Stink eye.
I'm sorry. I couldn't go the distance for the joke (?) I read about eight frames and quit. Is it ever funny or no?
Mayo?!? In the oven?!? Blasphemy!
Buttering the outside is the only real way to get that warm, golden brown color.
Yes. Everyone is eventually made fun of. It's fun!
Yes.
Wow, thank you. I've never won anything before!
With both hands on the wheel. :)
True 'dat. I practice all the shit I want to say, the shit I wished I'd said, in my car both ways. Fucking assholes.
This is my favorite new saying.
Fuck-n-a it does. Especially the Ranch that you mix up on your own with milk and mayo. Mayo Ranch!
I thought he was just being...old. I was thinking about how much old people make me sad.
Nope. Nope. Nope, nope...uhno!
Hello James! ❤❤❤❤❤❤ You have a sweet face, James! ❤❤❤❤❤❤ I'm really glad that you are so loved, James. ❤❤❤❤❤❤ I'm certain you're a good boy!
I'm so, so very sorry. I don't even know what else to say...
Awesome. Thank you. She created misery all around her, she deserves everything she gets. Everything.
Thank you for being such a great human to equally great animals. They will enrich your lives as much as you have theirs.
Amen to that!
What a good dog! And (sigh) I long for the days I was that easily entertained...