4184 pts · November 21, 2013
ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้༼◉Д◉༽ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
I think he will get frozen and preserved in the wall for a time, or just die Iunno.
Pitbull/dalmation so maybe it's a breed thing :) thanks
Yea, it's been a pretty normal day for him, no real pain. I just wanted to check if anyone had this happen to their dog too. he' a (1/2)
like it is so IDK. He hasn't whined at all or seemed in pain or else I would take him sooner.
He's not reacted at all to it, it's been like this all day and I'm taking him to the vet. He's acted as normal except for the tail being 1/2
I'm not one for the literary arts.
B-E-A-uitiful
It's not a goat
Let me start ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KvU5UcG0L8
The jokes been done
Isosine is awesome, glad you put them on the list.
mlem
That is awesome lol
Very poor if I have to say.
It's me in the bottom right!
Everytime I think Javert is over, this
They did a lot more of these, here's the full list /a/MeLzx
Actually they did a lot more, here's the full thing /a/MeLzx
Ha! Nice!
v
Artist: http://perel.tumblr.com
Judging at the speed his head hit that curb at that angle, it's likely
Party on Satan
Yes, and the babes name is procrastination.
Classic Harold.
? (Vi from League of Legends)
When you said fought the good fight I immediately imagined OP as 3dog
I think he will get frozen and preserved in the wall for a time, or just die Iunno.
Pitbull/dalmation so maybe it's a breed thing :) thanks
Yea, it's been a pretty normal day for him, no real pain. I just wanted to check if anyone had this happen to their dog too. he' a (1/2)
like it is so IDK. He hasn't whined at all or seemed in pain or else I would take him sooner.
He's not reacted at all to it, it's been like this all day and I'm taking him to the vet. He's acted as normal except for the tail being 1/2
I'm not one for the literary arts.
B-E-A-uitiful
It's not a goat
Let me start ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KvU5UcG0L8
The jokes been done
Isosine is awesome, glad you put them on the list.
mlem
That is awesome lol
Very poor if I have to say.
It's me in the bottom right!
Everytime I think Javert is over, this
They did a lot more of these, here's the full list /a/MeLzx
Actually they did a lot more, here's the full thing /a/MeLzx
Ha! Nice!
Artist: http://perel.tumblr.com
Judging at the speed his head hit that curb at that angle, it's likely
Party on Satan
Yes, and the babes name is procrastination.
Classic Harold.
When you said fought the good fight I immediately imagined OP as 3dog