71 pts ยท January 28, 2015
It's just middle aged men getting 8 years older
I like how fast his deer friends knew that was a mistake
This is embarrassing. The level of corruption is incomprehensible
Cuba! For fucks sake... Cuba has a better system than the U.S. unbelievable
It's called the dolly zoom effect
What are you saying? I'm calling for people to stop being ignorant and accept the fact that Donald Trump is president of the United States
Better than having my head stuck in my ass
I understand, but it's annoying to hear it from people in America. That's all
I don't get people that say this shit. Just because you ignore something doesn't make it go away. Shut up. Trump is your president. Fact.
Never never forget forgive
I read them all in the voice of Zapp. Super amusing
This post is brilliant!
Gainesville
Always upvote PANZER!!!
Yup!
Traction control / abs off
Saw it coming from a mile away. Still lol'd
Im a simple guy. I see cat. I upvote.
Where to get the original Bernie clip?
So, you can't drink whisky on spring. Interesting...
I don't see why not.
I'm surprised he didn't plop to the ground with those balls of steel
Find find courage truth in chaos in duty
You asshole
You the filthy animal
It's just middle aged men getting 8 years older
I like how fast his deer friends knew that was a mistake
This is embarrassing. The level of corruption is incomprehensible
Cuba! For fucks sake... Cuba has a better system than the U.S. unbelievable
It's called the dolly zoom effect
What are you saying? I'm calling for people to stop being ignorant and accept the fact that Donald Trump is president of the United States
Better than having my head stuck in my ass
I understand, but it's annoying to hear it from people in America. That's all
I don't get people that say this shit. Just because you ignore something doesn't make it go away. Shut up. Trump is your president. Fact.
Never never forget forgive
I read them all in the voice of Zapp. Super amusing
This post is brilliant!
Gainesville
Always upvote PANZER!!!
Yup!
Traction control / abs off
Saw it coming from a mile away. Still lol'd
Im a simple guy. I see cat. I upvote.
Where to get the original Bernie clip?
So, you can't drink whisky on spring. Interesting...
I don't see why not.
I'm surprised he didn't plop to the ground with those balls of steel
Find find courage truth in chaos in duty
You asshole
You the filthy animal