108 pts ยท May 30, 2017
I'm not committed either way, but it'd be better if there were more arguments commonly shared addressing this point of contention. 2/2
^^This guy deserves more love, really makes the trombone shine in ways you don't get to hear often.
Isn't that symbiosis with the algae and hence not performed by the jellyfish?
Technically shouldn't bother Christians as they only recognize one god.
People drink detergent nowadays?
Its medication roulette, but half the failed options come with awful side effects and sucky withdrawal symptoms if you miss a day.
On its way to eat Subaru
looks like the ocarina of time to me
If the US elect Biden, will Trump face legal repercussions for his actions?
Grave of the Fireflies
Play a cooperative MMO like Final Fantasy 14, competitive games always breed toxicity. I find nothing but support when failing in ff14.
99% of news websites and newspapers I've seen never give sources.
Ah yes, a Loftwing! I believe link had a red one!
100? wow, thats older than 40!
I read that as Dogitta
NZ opening now would allow for countries that haven't managed virus measures as well to potentially introduce new cases of the virus here.
20 tonnes? Pff, my villager can fit 30 in his pocket.
3 more acorns and it will evolve into Greedent
Now he can take the hunter exam!
Now I want to see Mark Rober build this
Obligatory "you'll love it at 3am" comment
Ah yes, extra crunchy tarantula
A fellow dweller of banks peninsula!
What are the cells fed? Gotta get material to build cells from somewhere
Black Mirror episode 2?
so many fellow christchurch dwellers in the comments wow
I'm not committed either way, but it'd be better if there were more arguments commonly shared addressing this point of contention. 2/2
^^This guy deserves more love, really makes the trombone shine in ways you don't get to hear often.
Isn't that symbiosis with the algae and hence not performed by the jellyfish?
Technically shouldn't bother Christians as they only recognize one god.
People drink detergent nowadays?
Its medication roulette, but half the failed options come with awful side effects and sucky withdrawal symptoms if you miss a day.
On its way to eat Subaru
looks like the ocarina of time to me
If the US elect Biden, will Trump face legal repercussions for his actions?
Grave of the Fireflies
Play a cooperative MMO like Final Fantasy 14, competitive games always breed toxicity. I find nothing but support when failing in ff14.
99% of news websites and newspapers I've seen never give sources.
Ah yes, a Loftwing! I believe link had a red one!
100? wow, thats older than 40!
I read that as Dogitta
NZ opening now would allow for countries that haven't managed virus measures as well to potentially introduce new cases of the virus here.
20 tonnes? Pff, my villager can fit 30 in his pocket.
3 more acorns and it will evolve into Greedent
Now he can take the hunter exam!
Now I want to see Mark Rober build this
Obligatory "you'll love it at 3am" comment
Ah yes, extra crunchy tarantula
A fellow dweller of banks peninsula!
What are the cells fed? Gotta get material to build cells from somewhere
Black Mirror episode 2?
so many fellow christchurch dwellers in the comments wow