691 pts ยท October 18, 2015
Carpenter/ woodworker
Definitely a Bee-tter love story than twilight
May the odds be ever in your flavour!
Well its not called a black sphere is it!
Dont get why someone would call you a sjw for this opinion? The line between funny/ being a huge dick is really grey here, we dont know them
Is that the one in the boat? Sounds horrendous
Ive always thought being eaten alive would be one of the worst ways to go, could be alive for days suffering
Julius fucking ceaser? :P
You mean westeros for the rest-eros ?
Was he fucking good ass too?
But what about the good boy in the back?
I dont know statistically, but i know that DV is a huge issue globally. I wonder is there a correlation though between cops and DV globally
Is that an america thing or worldwide?
Go watch BarryLewis on youtube! Just made a giant chocolate orange :p
+1 for fishologist
Think its between thatchers and stowford press as my favourite cider, think the haze is popular by me most shops have it!
Thatchers haze for me! :)
Plenty of people have been shot and survived, I dont think that means we should all go around shooting ourselves ??
Oh i did a dumb ?? youre a dad arent you
I am so confused ?
That will have to be my next project eh, whole new meaning to playing with your balls!
I was thinking of trimming down the pickguard so it was only around the neck a few mm and covering the extra gap around the pickup.
I dont know who the orginal gifter was, didnt ever hear anything from them
The SS i sent to recieved their gift
I didnt recieve anything from the original SS so you can apply for a back up gifter
I cannot say enough how greatful I am to you for these gifts @drunkenhedgehog It means so much to me
Never again will I have to worry about not having something to prove scale!
11/10 would pillage and burn again
Skookum! ;)
Im guessing he means trump? It only says he was in charge of special join ops 2011-14 not that he said it in 14?
Definitely a Bee-tter love story than twilight
May the odds be ever in your flavour!
Well its not called a black sphere is it!
Dont get why someone would call you a sjw for this opinion? The line between funny/ being a huge dick is really grey here, we dont know them
Is that the one in the boat? Sounds horrendous
Ive always thought being eaten alive would be one of the worst ways to go, could be alive for days suffering
Julius fucking ceaser? :P
You mean westeros for the rest-eros ?
Was he fucking good ass too?
But what about the good boy in the back?
I dont know statistically, but i know that DV is a huge issue globally. I wonder is there a correlation though between cops and DV globally
Is that an america thing or worldwide?
Go watch BarryLewis on youtube! Just made a giant chocolate orange :p
+1 for fishologist
Think its between thatchers and stowford press as my favourite cider, think the haze is popular by me most shops have it!
Thatchers haze for me! :)
Plenty of people have been shot and survived, I dont think that means we should all go around shooting ourselves ??
Oh i did a dumb ?? youre a dad arent you
I am so confused ?
That will have to be my next project eh, whole new meaning to playing with your balls!
I was thinking of trimming down the pickguard so it was only around the neck a few mm and covering the extra gap around the pickup.
I dont know who the orginal gifter was, didnt ever hear anything from them
The SS i sent to recieved their gift
I didnt recieve anything from the original SS so you can apply for a back up gifter
I cannot say enough how greatful I am to you for these gifts @drunkenhedgehog It means so much to me
Never again will I have to worry about not having something to prove scale!
11/10 would pillage and burn again
Skookum! ;)
Im guessing he means trump? It only says he was in charge of special join ops 2011-14 not that he said it in 14?