80 pts ยท June 7, 2015
4 years later and I found this again. I love it so much and wanted it for my wallpapers. Thank you OP for this incredible work, AMAZING!!
In Las Vegas
Bruh, I do the same thing. And sometimes it gets mad weird, that and I do some strange voices.
Long lost twin, is that you?
Me too! My favorites are almost strictly pup related.
Ha I looked up at my phone and now it's 1 here too. Damn
Well I was sad and then more sad and then relieved but so angry.
4 years later and I found this again. I love it so much and wanted it for my wallpapers. Thank you OP for this incredible work, AMAZING!!
In Las Vegas
Bruh, I do the same thing. And sometimes it gets mad weird, that and I do some strange voices.
Long lost twin, is that you?
Me too! My favorites are almost strictly pup related.
Ha I looked up at my phone and now it's 1 here too. Damn
Well I was sad and then more sad and then relieved but so angry.