1780 pts · December 20, 2012
My dog accidentally drowned, he was old and blind. But, I wish so much I could have been there for him. I’ll never forgive myself.
Nothin but the best
Haha that is me. Good guess
I betcha you would have done the same
https://youtu.be/-MMceu-1TyQ
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM!
Plot twist: I'm a girl! But probably still not your real mom.
Son?! Get off Imgur and go to bed.
And OCD. Everyone thinks they have OCD.
I'm a badass and tripped over my own foot playing basketball. Broke it and had to get surgery.
Oh already got someone on lock down with picture on the left.
Took about a year.
Happily married for 5 years and been with them for 8.
I wasn't unhappy before. I wanted a change I did it.
Ignorance is bliss
I lost about 65 lbs.
It's definitely me. But you can believe what you want.
My dog accidentally drowned, he was old and blind. But, I wish so much I could have been there for him. I’ll never forgive myself.
Nothin but the best
Haha that is me. Good guess
I betcha you would have done the same
https://youtu.be/-MMceu-1TyQ
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM!
Plot twist: I'm a girl! But probably still not your real mom.
Son?! Get off Imgur and go to bed.
And OCD. Everyone thinks they have OCD.
I'm a badass and tripped over my own foot playing basketball. Broke it and had to get surgery.
Oh already got someone on lock down with picture on the left.
Took about a year.
Happily married for 5 years and been with them for 8.
I wasn't unhappy before. I wanted a change I did it.
Ignorance is bliss
I lost about 65 lbs.
It's definitely me. But you can believe what you want.