20039 pts ยท July 8, 2013
I hate it here.
THAT OP IS A SPY!
1995... *heavy breathing*
Well placed IED's.
The giant fucking iron in FLCL
Beautiful weathering!
It's like those hazmat fuckers in Blackwater City from Ratchet and Clank!
High 5 toons?
She'll make a great alchemist one day.
Does stuff like this make it into ground meats? O-o
I doooooo *flailing violently*
Why?
You. I like you.
Quick Revive, Jugger Nog, Deadshot Daiquiri, Speed Cola, Double Tap Rootbeer.
Heterochromia hnnnnnnnnggggggg
I smell a honeypot.
Fucking fantastic movies.
I was just about to post this.
2/2 Although, depending on the keyboard it may negate the benefit you get from having tactile feedback.
Honestly if the noise bothers the people around you that bad you can just put little rubber rings under each keycap so it dampens the noise.
Oversensitive? ME? I'm telling Sarah! D:< *makes front page post whining about how mean the community is and why I'm a special snowflake*
Why did I watch that? Why am I bookmarking it? Why am I so tired now?
That's a risky post if I've ever seen one.
Even 4chan doesn't deal with that shit.
Too bad they're freakin' nasty.
Looks like Shuko from Sora no Woto :D
Nyanpire IRL :3
Such is life in the zone.
No need to be so... Blunt. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My submission:
Read the title and expected furries. I am both ashamed and a little disappointed.
THAT OP IS A SPY!
1995... *heavy breathing*
Well placed IED's.
The giant fucking iron in FLCL
Beautiful weathering!
It's like those hazmat fuckers in Blackwater City from Ratchet and Clank!
High 5 toons?
She'll make a great alchemist one day.
Does stuff like this make it into ground meats? O-o
I doooooo *flailing violently*
Why?
You. I like you.
Quick Revive, Jugger Nog, Deadshot Daiquiri, Speed Cola, Double Tap Rootbeer.
Heterochromia hnnnnnnnnggggggg
I smell a honeypot.
Fucking fantastic movies.
I was just about to post this.
2/2 Although, depending on the keyboard it may negate the benefit you get from having tactile feedback.
Honestly if the noise bothers the people around you that bad you can just put little rubber rings under each keycap so it dampens the noise.
Oversensitive? ME? I'm telling Sarah! D:< *makes front page post whining about how mean the community is and why I'm a special snowflake*
Why did I watch that? Why am I bookmarking it? Why am I so tired now?
That's a risky post if I've ever seen one.
Even 4chan doesn't deal with that shit.
Too bad they're freakin' nasty.
Looks like Shuko from Sora no Woto :D
Nyanpire IRL :3
Such is life in the zone.
No need to be so... Blunt. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My submission:
Read the title and expected furries. I am both ashamed and a little disappointed.