4890 pts · December 15, 2012
If you're reading this, wanna go get a sandwich?
Does our dog have a second life I’m not aware of?
Just stopping by to say that the cat is adorable, and I live in Fresno! We lived in Clovis until about a year ago!
Why am I so turned on right now?
Every time I see this gif I get sad because this little chubby boy in his cute suspenders is probably dead now. It happens like one a week.
.
How is this the first time I've heard this joke? Thank you.
This is a hall of fame comment. Thank you.
Currently reading The Republic of Thieves. Big fan of the series.
Fuck that's good.
88 miles per hour
But is it fully operational?
Papa Bless this man.
Goldblum bless.
This shit is as dense as any D&D Player's Handbook. Next time someone calls me a nerd I'm showing them this post.
Because sticking together is what good waffles do.
This is my current favorite Imgur thing. Thank you.
I need to know what conditioner this dog uses.
zzzz
I'm gonna show this comment to my therapist because it's perfect.
I got a tree just watching this. I guess I shouldn't browse Imgur while driving.
I'll buy a plane ticket if it means I can high five you for this. Hahaha jk I'm poor as fuck. Fantastic comment, though.
As a Californian, looking at this lawn made me thirsty.
Super Skrull!
So does a colonoscopy.
Kittens. Mini cats = kittens.
You caught me. =(
I stood up at my desk and applauded this comment.
Did you miss your graduation because you failed out of school due to this game? Because that's totally not what happened to me...
"Exhaust box." I fucking lost it.
It says "giant ass." That's my failed joke here. =(
Does our dog have a second life I’m not aware of?
Just stopping by to say that the cat is adorable, and I live in Fresno! We lived in Clovis until about a year ago!
Why am I so turned on right now?
Every time I see this gif I get sad because this little chubby boy in his cute suspenders is probably dead now. It happens like one a week.
.
How is this the first time I've heard this joke? Thank you.
This is a hall of fame comment. Thank you.
Currently reading The Republic of Thieves. Big fan of the series.
Fuck that's good.
88 miles per hour
But is it fully operational?
Papa Bless this man.
Goldblum bless.
This shit is as dense as any D&D Player's Handbook. Next time someone calls me a nerd I'm showing them this post.
Because sticking together is what good waffles do.
This is my current favorite Imgur thing. Thank you.
I need to know what conditioner this dog uses.
zzzz
I'm gonna show this comment to my therapist because it's perfect.
I got a tree just watching this. I guess I shouldn't browse Imgur while driving.
I'll buy a plane ticket if it means I can high five you for this. Hahaha jk I'm poor as fuck. Fantastic comment, though.
As a Californian, looking at this lawn made me thirsty.
Super Skrull!
So does a colonoscopy.
Kittens. Mini cats = kittens.
You caught me. =(
I stood up at my desk and applauded this comment.
Did you miss your graduation because you failed out of school due to this game? Because that's totally not what happened to me...
"Exhaust box." I fucking lost it.
It says "giant ass." That's my failed joke here. =(