622 pts ยท February 3, 2015
Actually my partner and I joined one of those clubs where you learn to sword and we both agree it makes amazing couples therapy
Someone should do one of those read order guide flow charts for stuff like this
unfortunately planes are expensive when gas is
its almost $8 a gallon here
for that much money id be inclined to live as cheap as possible for a year and then retire to thailand forever because thats alot of money
how
Oh its not me I'm worried about. There's no houses for new people that aren't going 4 3x there normal prices either
Seriously dont do this. we dont have enough houses for everyone as it is
Tell them youll do both while they look for a replacement and youll train the replacement if you get paid both moneys
I mean if you wanna spread the memories around and share them with friends I'm here for you
wikipedia recent news
or your stomach. mmm rabbit stew
gross people
I wonder how long until he starts recruiting minions for world domination. Can I volunteer?
it was only a kiss
just stay away from redheads named tiffany
turn the water on and leave flooding our bathroom, hallway and a couple of bedrooms. turns out hes done it to 4 houses in last 3 weeks 2/2
we had a plumber come in, turn the water off, take apart the wall, turn the taps sideways to work on them, walk outside to his truck,1/??
Religion frowns upon it unfortunately
me to. like woot thats a lot of working i didnt have to do
I find it amusing that it's been just over a year since she did a pole dance lesson video and now she has a baby. Coincidence I think not
I threw might out a second story window at the concrete. same thing Put the bits back together and still good
What no MYT engine?
New Zealand, we share alot of the same laws as Australia
Coming from a country where it is legal. Yes
yes but they probably havn't hit anyone with their car lately. at least not because they were drunk lol
How does one get to earth 2?
been streaming it illegally for so long, would it really matter?
whats a legal streaming? :P
i was literally about to type this, then i scrolled down
Actually my partner and I joined one of those clubs where you learn to sword and we both agree it makes amazing couples therapy
Someone should do one of those read order guide flow charts for stuff like this
unfortunately planes are expensive when gas is
its almost $8 a gallon here
for that much money id be inclined to live as cheap as possible for a year and then retire to thailand forever because thats alot of money
how
Oh its not me I'm worried about. There's no houses for new people that aren't going 4 3x there normal prices either
Seriously dont do this. we dont have enough houses for everyone as it is
Tell them youll do both while they look for a replacement and youll train the replacement if you get paid both moneys
I mean if you wanna spread the memories around and share them with friends I'm here for you
wikipedia recent news
or your stomach. mmm rabbit stew
gross people
I wonder how long until he starts recruiting minions for world domination. Can I volunteer?
it was only a kiss
just stay away from redheads named tiffany
turn the water on and leave flooding our bathroom, hallway and a couple of bedrooms. turns out hes done it to 4 houses in last 3 weeks 2/2
we had a plumber come in, turn the water off, take apart the wall, turn the taps sideways to work on them, walk outside to his truck,1/??
Religion frowns upon it unfortunately
me to. like woot thats a lot of working i didnt have to do
I find it amusing that it's been just over a year since she did a pole dance lesson video and now she has a baby. Coincidence I think not
I threw might out a second story window at the concrete. same thing Put the bits back together and still good
What no MYT engine?
New Zealand, we share alot of the same laws as Australia
Coming from a country where it is legal. Yes
yes but they probably havn't hit anyone with their car lately. at least not because they were drunk lol
How does one get to earth 2?
been streaming it illegally for so long, would it really matter?
whats a legal streaming? :P
i was literally about to type this, then i scrolled down