17410 pts · May 29, 2014
I am Lord High Emu. The Leader of the Grand Emu Army of the North.
MANBEARPIG
I never made it. Putting all this work into a rocket and failing. Feels dude. But Congratulations for landing on the mun.
Thanks guys :D
I feel like i should know this but i dont. I know its Star Wars, but where is this Animation from?
Enjoyed it.
There was in my opinion no one else to cheer for than Richard Harrow.
I have to disagree. I found James Darmody to be the most amazing Character. But after [SPOILER ALERT!] his dead in Season 2. (1/2)
EGGMAN
Well thats totally realistic
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/795/755/b5b.gif
Archery Level: Spitfire
maybe his presentation wasn't bad?
Another option would be to hold the bottle right at the water tap, but thats just my opinion.
dombie
dont hate me internet. last time i checked it aligned :(
so many questions
Team Fortress anyone?
Blitzkrieg
I hate it when people point out what everyone else obviously sees too. Just like people in theater saying "DID U SEE THIS?!"
why would someone make this
How did this pic make it into our universe?
Except that you only wear those clothes in Bayern. And only on occasion.
Wheres Müller?
is it the gif or are they wizards
Don't forget that Argentina isn't exactly Brazil. I'm really freakin worried that we won't make it. -Another worried German
MANBEARPIG
I never made it. Putting all this work into a rocket and failing. Feels dude. But Congratulations for landing on the mun.
Thanks guys :D
I feel like i should know this but i dont. I know its Star Wars, but where is this Animation from?
Enjoyed it.
There was in my opinion no one else to cheer for than Richard Harrow.
I have to disagree. I found James Darmody to be the most amazing Character. But after [SPOILER ALERT!] his dead in Season 2. (1/2)
EGGMAN
Well thats totally realistic
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/795/755/b5b.gif
Archery Level: Spitfire
maybe his presentation wasn't bad?
Another option would be to hold the bottle right at the water tap, but thats just my opinion.
dombie
dont hate me internet. last time i checked it aligned :(
so many questions
Team Fortress anyone?
Blitzkrieg
I hate it when people point out what everyone else obviously sees too. Just like people in theater saying "DID U SEE THIS?!"
why would someone make this
How did this pic make it into our universe?
Except that you only wear those clothes in Bayern. And only on occasion.
Wheres Müller?
is it the gif or are they wizards
Don't forget that Argentina isn't exactly Brazil. I'm really freakin worried that we won't make it. -Another worried German