608 pts ยท February 8, 2014
hi
http://imgur.com/N0mIjs9
I'm not considering a contest. I just think there is something fishy about this man being blasted all over the media.
(4) similar violence.
(3) It wasn't a tragedy, I just feel like one obscure persons death should not blanket over the many others who met their fates through
(2) Lines all over the world. Or the countless American lives lost due to gun violence. What makes this incident so special? I'm not saying
(1)Okay I know I'm gonna get hate for this but these kinds of things happen everyday. What about the thousands of soldiers shot on the
Forest Hills!
Add me "Dreaming Harder" lets get this imgur team up.
Last pic, first comment. Imgurians attention span: low. +1 anyways.
Video is a fake. Thats a CGI parrot. Otherwise why would he be recording?
Was expecting this 'soon as I saw OP's post.
This is why I imgur +1
mm/dd/year
Paying homage 8/17/14
Did he actually say this?
These are majestic
"Fuck you I do what I want"-Dog
Still /b/ is pretty scarring.
Wow it actually does... subliminal messaging.
That cat though.
basically me with everyday decisions
Well that fact isn't very fun
I HATE YOU. or love you. I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE
now we wait for links
HOLY SHIT THATS AWESOEM
-Microsoft customer service
I too had no idea that deer was dead.
I thought all dogs went to heaven.
Pitt?
http://imgur.com/N0mIjs9
I'm not considering a contest. I just think there is something fishy about this man being blasted all over the media.
(4) similar violence.
(3) It wasn't a tragedy, I just feel like one obscure persons death should not blanket over the many others who met their fates through
(2) Lines all over the world. Or the countless American lives lost due to gun violence. What makes this incident so special? I'm not saying
(1)Okay I know I'm gonna get hate for this but these kinds of things happen everyday. What about the thousands of soldiers shot on the
Forest Hills!
Add me "Dreaming Harder" lets get this imgur team up.
Last pic, first comment. Imgurians attention span: low. +1 anyways.
Video is a fake. Thats a CGI parrot. Otherwise why would he be recording?
Video is a fake. Thats a CGI parrot. Otherwise why would he be recording?
Was expecting this 'soon as I saw OP's post.
This is why I imgur +1
mm/dd/year
Paying homage 8/17/14
Did he actually say this?
These are majestic
"Fuck you I do what I want"-Dog
Still /b/ is pretty scarring.
Wow it actually does... subliminal messaging.
That cat though.
basically me with everyday decisions
Well that fact isn't very fun
I HATE YOU. or love you. I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE
now we wait for links
HOLY SHIT THATS AWESOEM
-Microsoft customer service
I too had no idea that deer was dead.
I thought all dogs went to heaven.
Pitt?