-4 pts · May 20, 2014
Some people think cucumbers taste better pickled.
Go... BWAHHH!
I did the logo for his dad’s kicking programs. His ig is @brianjackson20
https://media.giphy.com/media/ejY65YcEgy6sM/source.gif
What's funny is that's the Indian flag on the bottom of the tree
hahaha DICKFACE... get it... i'll go home now
This isn't always the case, but some great advice told to me was "if you can take it out, and it still works, that's the way to go."
Looks like the guy from the "Serial" podcast got out, so that's cool.
Coach was probably my favorite
Black Twitter Matters
I know. I'm a graphic designer by day, and I've been burned countless times.
I've had better
Looks like he's breakdancing
I read that as "titties"
That, and a new set of interests/politcal views
If Shaq was a cat
Looks like Miguel from Dexter
Go... BWAHHH!
I did the logo for his dad’s kicking programs. His ig is @brianjackson20
https://media.giphy.com/media/ejY65YcEgy6sM/source.gif
What's funny is that's the Indian flag on the bottom of the tree
hahaha DICKFACE... get it... i'll go home now
This isn't always the case, but some great advice told to me was "if you can take it out, and it still works, that's the way to go."
Looks like the guy from the "Serial" podcast got out, so that's cool.
Coach was probably my favorite
Black Twitter Matters
I know. I'm a graphic designer by day, and I've been burned countless times.
I've had better
Looks like he's breakdancing
I read that as "titties"
That, and a new set of interests/politcal views
If Shaq was a cat
Looks like Miguel from Dexter