245 pts · November 4, 2014
Are you seriously telling me an Indian fried this rice!?
Ffs vtubers. Stupid autocorrect
Layna!! Yea! I love it when bribers show up in these lists.
This account is 100% buffpup
Ban Bao
I scrolled all the way down here just to find this
#1 neat
Did my landlord paint this??
Go look for the brass dragon gif
IS THAT LOSS
White text with black border please. Can’t read otherwise :(
Don’t unshark the shark girl. This is Gabby. Not as cute.
Only… the good parts. Like it includes ‘with’ but then just says “DONT EVER FUCKING USE THIS YOU REPROBATE”
4269 USA
I thought it said “Bidet, Archangel of Death” smh
https://images.app.goo.gl/7wgoumamMACE1zZT6
@ElbowDeepInAHorse
Damn. Cut myself upvoting this on the edginess.
Thanks for making the tutorial @tashunpoluchun!!
Is the first one loss?
U got that something that I need
most underrated comment
Nobody's perfect.
DAPPER
COULD YOU NOT HAVE PUT THESE IN ORDER
@EcchiNeko does this qualify?
I like to be mean and make fun of people :D
New York 1911
I see.
Watch some videos by Conlang Critic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-unefmAo9k&list=PLuYLhuXt4HrQqnfSceITmv6T_drx1hN84
Are you seriously telling me an Indian fried this rice!?
Ffs vtubers. Stupid autocorrect
Layna!! Yea! I love it when bribers show up in these lists.
This account is 100% buffpup
Ban Bao
I scrolled all the way down here just to find this
#1 neat
Did my landlord paint this??
Go look for the brass dragon gif
IS THAT LOSS
White text with black border please. Can’t read otherwise :(
Don’t unshark the shark girl. This is Gabby. Not as cute.
Only… the good parts. Like it includes ‘with’ but then just says “DONT EVER FUCKING USE THIS YOU REPROBATE”
4269 USA
I thought it said “Bidet, Archangel of Death” smh
https://images.app.goo.gl/7wgoumamMACE1zZT6
@ElbowDeepInAHorse
Damn. Cut myself upvoting this on the edginess.
Thanks for making the tutorial @tashunpoluchun!!
Is the first one loss?
U got that something that I need
most underrated comment
Nobody's perfect.
DAPPER
COULD YOU NOT HAVE PUT THESE IN ORDER
@EcchiNeko does this qualify?
I like to be mean and make fun of people :D
New York 1911
I see.
Watch some videos by Conlang Critic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-unefmAo9k&list=PLuYLhuXt4HrQqnfSceITmv6T_drx1hN84