2034 pts ยท January 25, 2013
How long is this suppose to be?
What up bro!?
Please become a thing please become a thing please become a thing
Is that cat even alive?
To these pics? That's some willpower
What am I Lookin at?
Excuse me what?
Awhh braohh totes non consensual
Kiss ass
Kissass
I gotted em!
I thought my phone was mad lagging!
Oh trash pandas
Northern Virginia area confirm Rock Paper Scissors
Why even time it if the delay to drop it is out of this world
You had me at solar power
Dat username reference +1
I always open my chips right side up
Anyone else think The Thirteenth Year
Holy shit!! I've talked to her! She lived in my dorm house freshman year. Never thought I'd hear about this here....
Hey I live in Virginia too. I'm in Norfolk and attending ODU . If you ever need help please let me know!
You mean sexy.
#rekt
Where is the top gif from?
This dog has seen some shit
sauce??
Hash tag deep
He meant discrete packaging for "your" moms dildo.
Huh?
Cause it's south park dawg
Oh cool, I actually didn't know that. thanks.
What up bro!?
Please become a thing please become a thing please become a thing
Is that cat even alive?
To these pics? That's some willpower
What am I Lookin at?
Excuse me what?
Awhh braohh totes non consensual
Kiss ass
Kissass
I gotted em!
I thought my phone was mad lagging!
Oh trash pandas
Northern Virginia area confirm Rock Paper Scissors
Why even time it if the delay to drop it is out of this world
You had me at solar power
Dat username reference +1
I always open my chips right side up
Anyone else think The Thirteenth Year
Holy shit!! I've talked to her! She lived in my dorm house freshman year. Never thought I'd hear about this here....
Hey I live in Virginia too. I'm in Norfolk and attending ODU . If you ever need help please let me know!
You mean sexy.
#rekt
Where is the top gif from?
This dog has seen some shit
sauce??
Hash tag deep
He meant discrete packaging for "your" moms dildo.
Huh?
Cause it's south park dawg
Oh cool, I actually didn't know that. thanks.