1722 pts ยท August 10, 2012
Where there's a will, there's an or.
Thank you! It was bugging me so much that I couldn't figure that out XD
I like to make up a little instant gravy and mix it through the meat/veg too, adds so much to the flavour
Aunt and nephew
Yep
He needs to send cardinal pell back to Australia though
Take another job for a few years, change your name, reapply!
.
Mt Hay, central QLD
Socialism is the workers owning the means of production
Central Queensland, Australia.
Thanks! I haven't taken photos in two years or so until today.
It's Ray Gillette!
But it WAS only five seasons long.
Your attitude is gross as fuck
Yeah, it's not like depressed introverts with anxiety would tend to congregate on the internet or anything lol.
Bad puns ARE the amazing ones.
Your door looks photoshopped.
Awesome, thanks!
Sorry if this is a stupid question, if my keyboard doesn't have that symbol then the unifying receiver won't work? It's a logitech keyboard
This. I lost my friend of 13 years, swore I'd never have another, 3 wks later found one. You save them & they save you!
The old one
It puts a rose in every cheek!
Neat, thanks friendo!
I'm turning 30 this week and I have a very important question. When did you kids switch from emoticon to emoji and why?
As an Aussie, I had the same opinion and never voted. Then we got Tony Abbott. There's always a shitter choice, I vote now to stop that.
Thank you! It was bugging me so much that I couldn't figure that out XD
I like to make up a little instant gravy and mix it through the meat/veg too, adds so much to the flavour
Aunt and nephew
Yep
He needs to send cardinal pell back to Australia though
Take another job for a few years, change your name, reapply!
.
Mt Hay, central QLD
.
Socialism is the workers owning the means of production
.
Central Queensland, Australia.
Thanks! I haven't taken photos in two years or so until today.
.
It's Ray Gillette!
It's Ray Gillette!
But it WAS only five seasons long.
Your attitude is gross as fuck
Yeah, it's not like depressed introverts with anxiety would tend to congregate on the internet or anything lol.
Bad puns ARE the amazing ones.
Your door looks photoshopped.
Awesome, thanks!
Sorry if this is a stupid question, if my keyboard doesn't have that symbol then the unifying receiver won't work? It's a logitech keyboard
This. I lost my friend of 13 years, swore I'd never have another, 3 wks later found one. You save them & they save you!
The old one
It puts a rose in every cheek!
.
Neat, thanks friendo!
I'm turning 30 this week and I have a very important question. When did you kids switch from emoticon to emoji and why?
As an Aussie, I had the same opinion and never voted. Then we got Tony Abbott. There's always a shitter choice, I vote now to stop that.