442 pts · January 29, 2016
Send noodles, potatoes, or cute animals. ❤
That last paragraph hits me hard... Never liking the right shows or games... Too close to home.
It looks amazing, but it is less fun to be the one always washing it.
Nuke wife here.
Goose Creek?
Mom?
I was just browsing the comments and audibly went "OOOOOOH" and started waving my hands. Love it man. Good luck and chin up.
.
Financial security and job opportunities.
That is so false
Monetary security does not equal happiness.
I am not. He's navy and I didn't want a wedding tbh.
Best way to go though.
$20 to get the papers signed and that was it. Used our promise rings as engagement/wedding rings. Didn't have time or funds for a big event.
You should get a 3D printer and sell the models based on this CGI. If you'd want. Cause those would be awesome.
Rules about this kinda thing that are really ridiculous. I assure you most people just want to get through college or have good healthcare.
It is weird. Especially with the school system and the pledge, but most of us wouldn't react this way. The military here has a lot of 1/2
Not necessarily. People like my father who are extremist about it, yes. People like my husband who are in for the healthcare and money? No.
No, that's actual court too. Huge part of mock trial and also my aunt was studying to be a lawyer. Twisting words is a tactic used.
I agree!
HE IS SUCH A GOOD BOY.
He will most likely be spoiled rotten. Lol
Doggo: cute, excited way to say dog
He gives the best mlems
Yes he did! We live near a bigger city and were on a busy street. It worked in our favor.
Very cute. I agree.
Thank you!
That last paragraph hits me hard... Never liking the right shows or games... Too close to home.
It looks amazing, but it is less fun to be the one always washing it.
Nuke wife here.
Goose Creek?
Mom?
I was just browsing the comments and audibly went "OOOOOOH" and started waving my hands. Love it man. Good luck and chin up.
.
Financial security and job opportunities.
That is so false
Monetary security does not equal happiness.
.
I am not. He's navy and I didn't want a wedding tbh.
Best way to go though.
$20 to get the papers signed and that was it. Used our promise rings as engagement/wedding rings. Didn't have time or funds for a big event.
You should get a 3D printer and sell the models based on this CGI. If you'd want. Cause those would be awesome.
Rules about this kinda thing that are really ridiculous. I assure you most people just want to get through college or have good healthcare.
It is weird. Especially with the school system and the pledge, but most of us wouldn't react this way. The military here has a lot of 1/2
Not necessarily. People like my father who are extremist about it, yes. People like my husband who are in for the healthcare and money? No.
Not necessarily. People like my father who are extremist about it, yes. People like my husband who are in for the healthcare and money? No.
No, that's actual court too. Huge part of mock trial and also my aunt was studying to be a lawyer. Twisting words is a tactic used.
.
.
I agree!
HE IS SUCH A GOOD BOY.
He will most likely be spoiled rotten. Lol
Doggo: cute, excited way to say dog
He gives the best mlems
Yes he did! We live near a bigger city and were on a busy street. It worked in our favor.
Very cute. I agree.
Thank you!