10521 pts ยท August 31, 2012
no.
Can someone loop this?
mobile.
I'm 20 now, found out I was going to be a dad at 18. If you ever want to chat let me know! :)
But that first poop is technically sterile, and if you were a fucking lunatic, safe to ingest.
I chortled.
Something was seriously lost in development.
I farted from laughter! It stinks so good
Dear god, that's funny
Seriously. Where could I buy this for my kid,
I'm amazed at how identifiable some of these are.
For later
There's a host of problems with this idea
You are disastrously ill informed about the history if celebrity culture
Do we really have to go over this again?
Dude, not all black people look the same, racist asshole. Clearly is Billy Cosby, or Al Sharpton.
Is that Wallace? My gay roommate?
6/10, would laugh again
God damn ass water?
Thank you for sharing this!
Cool content, poor execution. Less is more. 4/10
Randy that lovable bastard
Trex ain't even fighting. He's just got a song in his heart that his body has to sing.
This is just as stupid as when my parents used to scold me for not finishing dinner because of African kids. Let me just make them this food
Hans looks like Jim Halpert
When it was originally opened you payed a very low admission, but then you also paid for the rides. That's why it's so cheap
I was reading this to the home star runner theme
The hero imgur deserves
This needs more points.
Elaborate? In what way do they lie?
Can someone loop this?
mobile.
I'm 20 now, found out I was going to be a dad at 18. If you ever want to chat let me know! :)
But that first poop is technically sterile, and if you were a fucking lunatic, safe to ingest.
I chortled.
Something was seriously lost in development.
I farted from laughter! It stinks so good
Dear god, that's funny
Seriously. Where could I buy this for my kid,
I'm amazed at how identifiable some of these are.
For later
There's a host of problems with this idea
You are disastrously ill informed about the history if celebrity culture
Do we really have to go over this again?
Dude, not all black people look the same, racist asshole. Clearly is Billy Cosby, or Al Sharpton.
Is that Wallace? My gay roommate?
6/10, would laugh again
God damn ass water?
Thank you for sharing this!
Cool content, poor execution. Less is more. 4/10
Randy that lovable bastard
Trex ain't even fighting. He's just got a song in his heart that his body has to sing.
This is just as stupid as when my parents used to scold me for not finishing dinner because of African kids. Let me just make them this food
Hans looks like Jim Halpert
When it was originally opened you payed a very low admission, but then you also paid for the rides. That's why it's so cheap
I was reading this to the home star runner theme
The hero imgur deserves
This needs more points.
Elaborate? In what way do they lie?