952 pts · January 3, 2016
If this gets to the front page I’ll Venmo you a dollar.
I was born at Seton Northwest! Tell your dad thanks for helping me get born!
One thing that can explain the weight loss is your dog could have been pacing in its kennel/run a lot. Nervous dogs do that :/
Honestly I think joining the SEC forced us to become a better team overall. I don’t think any Aggie regrets the move.
These pictures are from the Ford Center in Beaumont, there is also a volunteer rescue area set up in the Katy Mills Mall
Hi just to let you know the dogs will definitely need homes but there will be a holding period to get owned dogs back to their families
Donate pet food, leashes, crates, ice packs, old medication that your pets don't need anymore, and food for the volunteers!
All of the kittens will be available for adoption at Austin Pets Alive! They really will need people to take them in in a few weeks
And waiting for adoption in Austin!! It's not all bad I promise
One of the best things I saw from this is the animals being brought in that very obviously never had a home but now they're vaccinated...
Thank you! They're going to try to save as many as they can
Don't involve crowding around the cute animals that get brought in or approaching scared dogs and gambling with the chance of getting bit
Negative at all but there are people in the medical area standing/getting in the way so that's why I listed ways that everyone can help that
There's definitely a lot of people standing around looking for things to do which is another reason I made this post. I don't want to be...
Thank you! If you want to find a way to help remotely you can always check to see if there's a donation site in your area!
My post could definitely use more adorable animals to pull at people's heartstrings I'll admit
Thank you!
My boyfriend did this too! He gets very embarrassed when I mention it in front of people
Actually I know her and she's not in a sorority
Also that's clearly not maroon
It worries me that I identify with a lot of these
You're correct
I felt guilty letting my internal voice read the hard "r"
Thats a potato
Would this actually work?
Good news! I brushed my teeth also :)
Nah she's just doing a violent version of the worm
I celebrated National Brush Day by brushing my hair this morning... ?
If being fat is considered a sickness these days, then this lady is going through a pronounced stage of denial.
Was her hand medium rare?
I was born at Seton Northwest! Tell your dad thanks for helping me get born!
One thing that can explain the weight loss is your dog could have been pacing in its kennel/run a lot. Nervous dogs do that :/
Honestly I think joining the SEC forced us to become a better team overall. I don’t think any Aggie regrets the move.
These pictures are from the Ford Center in Beaumont, there is also a volunteer rescue area set up in the Katy Mills Mall
Hi just to let you know the dogs will definitely need homes but there will be a holding period to get owned dogs back to their families
Donate pet food, leashes, crates, ice packs, old medication that your pets don't need anymore, and food for the volunteers!
All of the kittens will be available for adoption at Austin Pets Alive! They really will need people to take them in in a few weeks
And waiting for adoption in Austin!! It's not all bad I promise
One of the best things I saw from this is the animals being brought in that very obviously never had a home but now they're vaccinated...
Thank you! They're going to try to save as many as they can
Don't involve crowding around the cute animals that get brought in or approaching scared dogs and gambling with the chance of getting bit
Negative at all but there are people in the medical area standing/getting in the way so that's why I listed ways that everyone can help that
There's definitely a lot of people standing around looking for things to do which is another reason I made this post. I don't want to be...
Thank you! If you want to find a way to help remotely you can always check to see if there's a donation site in your area!
My post could definitely use more adorable animals to pull at people's heartstrings I'll admit
Thank you!
My boyfriend did this too! He gets very embarrassed when I mention it in front of people
Actually I know her and she's not in a sorority
Also that's clearly not maroon
It worries me that I identify with a lot of these
You're correct
I felt guilty letting my internal voice read the hard "r"
Thats a potato
Would this actually work?
Good news! I brushed my teeth also :)
Nah she's just doing a violent version of the worm
I celebrated National Brush Day by brushing my hair this morning... ?
If being fat is considered a sickness these days, then this lady is going through a pronounced stage of denial.
Was her hand medium rare?