16521 pts ยท March 1, 2015
I don't know what I'm doing.
As someone who just started her first work from home ever job, no I do not miss being in an office/warehouse/boat/building/etc.
As someone who lives in NPR, I had no idea it existed. Thanks!
My husky has three legs, also hit by a car. Also my best friend. https://imgur.com/ZedvJ9n
We don't deserve The Rock.
This is why i quit Verizon.
My husky has three legs! He doesn't know it's missing either, still tries to scratch his ears with it.
My husky could do that too... if he had all four legs.
I. Love. This. Movie.
OoooOOooo I just went for the first time in Tampa! I've also wanted to see them for a solid 15 years or so. So good!
This is painful to watch.
Ditto.
I got a bad cold as well. Quit 3 weeks ago. Have not gone to dr yet though :/
And super easy.
I've made this, its fucking delicious.
I love that movie.
Chuck it in the Phuket Bucket.
Girl. I feel you.
Would not have questioned the validity of sourdough bread with ***shot either. Which is how I first read it. Top notch title.
I would do Harrison Ford at any age above 18.
True story. Took my dog a week to *mostly* get the hang of only one back leg. He doesnt even know hes missing it.
As a designer, the eye is always right. Make yo shit consistent, but it has to look correct to the eye, not the measurements.
I think so, my dogs are perfectly happy at a normal weight. And they can run like Huskys are meant to. More food does not equal more love.
A husky Husky. Poor dog.
Adopted a husky from the Midwest, best decision ever. MUSHR?
This. Is. Genius.
Good choice on the little gap. It's endearing and suits you well.
50 bucks is cheap for that display.
Yes please! I listen to it as background music for work but don't keep track of bands or songs.
As someone who just started her first work from home ever job, no I do not miss being in an office/warehouse/boat/building/etc.
As someone who lives in NPR, I had no idea it existed. Thanks!
My husky has three legs, also hit by a car. Also my best friend. https://imgur.com/ZedvJ9n
We don't deserve The Rock.
This is why i quit Verizon.
My husky has three legs! He doesn't know it's missing either, still tries to scratch his ears with it.
My husky could do that too... if he had all four legs.
I. Love. This. Movie.
OoooOOooo I just went for the first time in Tampa! I've also wanted to see them for a solid 15 years or so. So good!
This is painful to watch.
Ditto.
I got a bad cold as well. Quit 3 weeks ago. Have not gone to dr yet though :/
And super easy.
I've made this, its fucking delicious.
I love that movie.
Chuck it in the Phuket Bucket.
Girl. I feel you.
Would not have questioned the validity of sourdough bread with ***shot either. Which is how I first read it. Top notch title.
I would do Harrison Ford at any age above 18.
True story. Took my dog a week to *mostly* get the hang of only one back leg. He doesnt even know hes missing it.
As a designer, the eye is always right. Make yo shit consistent, but it has to look correct to the eye, not the measurements.
I think so, my dogs are perfectly happy at a normal weight. And they can run like Huskys are meant to. More food does not equal more love.
A husky Husky. Poor dog.
Adopted a husky from the Midwest, best decision ever. MUSHR?
This. Is. Genius.
Good choice on the little gap. It's endearing and suits you well.
50 bucks is cheap for that display.
Yes please! I listen to it as background music for work but don't keep track of bands or songs.